Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Chelters 2016 Antepost bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jonnymac05 View Post
    Guys SENEWALK for the supreme next year. Same family as Douvan. 12/1 right now. Hearing that it will be a good thing if it gets there injury free.
    See Novice Hurdlers to follow section, put up on 1-2-2016 by myself @ 16s ��

Comment

• 16/1 La Bague Au Roi - Mares Novice Hurdle. Though she will probbaly be too good for this race.

Comment

• Originally posted by loveracing View Post
        16/1 La Bague Au Roi - Mares Novice Hurdle. Though she will probbaly be too good for this race.
        Aintree Bumper still on ?

Warren Greatrex's high opinion of La Bague Au Roi was further bolstered after she maintained her unbeaten status in convincing fashion in the Betfred Mobile Henrietta Knight Mares' Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race at Huntingdon.

Winning with a fair bit in hand at Newton Abbot and Aintree, the imposing four-year-old made it three from three with a similarly impressive performance in the Listed contest.

Although faced with a stack of challengers turning for home in the extended one-mile-seven-furlong contest, the 5-6 favourite kicked again to draw right away from her rivals for an eased down five-length victory.

Greatrex said: "She is special and as good as you get. She had to do it the hard way.but we probably had the best rider (Gavin Sheehan) from the front on her.

"I've always said I hold her in high regard but I don't think she was at her best either today, although she hit the line running.

"She will go to Aintree for the bumper in April and will have a nice break now. Getting the spring weather on her back will help improve her and hopefully she can make it four out of four there. She has got a bright future."

Comment

• Originally posted by paz247 View Post
          See Novice Hurdlers to follow section, put up on 1-2-2016 by myself @ 16s 😄
          Only heard about this the other day. Guess I'm a few months behind the news. You reckon it could be something special. Seems the most obvious route that the Mullins/Ricci usually take with these new horses. As for the rest LMAO where they will be placed is ridiculous to predict and will probably only be a betting proposition a few days before. No chances been taken next year lost a lot with the late switches. So would like a run for my money next year at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
            Aintree Bumper still on ?

Warren Greatrex's high opinion of La Bague Au Roi was further bolstered after she maintained her unbeaten status in convincing fashion in the Betfred Mobile Henrietta Knight Mares' Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race at Huntingdon.

Winning with a fair bit in hand at Newton Abbot and Aintree, the imposing four-year-old made it three from three with a similarly impressive performance in the Listed contest.

Although faced with a stack of challengers turning for home in the extended one-mile-seven-furlong contest, the 5-6 favourite kicked again to draw right away from her rivals for an eased down five-length victory.

Greatrex said: "She is special and as good as you get. She had to do it the hard way.but we probably had the best rider (Gavin Sheehan) from the front on her.

"I've always said I hold her in high regard but I don't think she was at her best either today, although she hit the line running.

"She will go to Aintree for the bumper in April and will have a nice break now. Getting the spring weather on her back will help improve her and hopefully she can make it four out of four there. She has got a bright future."
            Aintree bumper is still the target. They must think she can win it while keeping her novice hurdling status for next season.

Comment

• La Bague Au Roi to Supreme
              Lets Dance Mares Novice Hurdle
              Thistlecrack Gold Cup

need one more for a Yankee ?

Comment

• Originally posted by loveracing View Post
                16/1 La Bague Au Roi - Mares Novice Hurdle. Though she will probbaly be too good for this race.
                Did everyone jump on her last night? I just went to place a bet and she's down to 12's.

Comment

• JM05, If Ricci gives it then it must be worth a bet? I would probably wait for any race markets and then lump on

Comment

• Originally posted by paz247 View Post
                    JM05, If Ricci gives it then it must be worth a bet? I would probably wait for any race markets and then lump on
                    Too late ������������

Comment

Working...
                    X