Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Bumper 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vision des Flos won nicely there

Comment

• I asked STD on Twitter about GBB performance. He actually replied fair play. Said he didn’t have his usual zest but ran a good race all the same. Fair play to the lad for replying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        I don't believe stay humble has ever been considered for this tbh he's never been mentioned and it was public money of Twitter. A fair ammount at the time also thinking he was riccis. His forms worked out awful.

No idea faugheen. Time will tell. But on track form alone I'd be guessing Patrick on blackbow and ruby hollowgraphic.
        Yes I think he’ll ride Blackbow as well. Got to considering the strength of field he beat last time, although I suspect there isn’t much between them.

Comment

• Stay humble entered this week Navan on Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
            Stay humble entered this week Navan on Sunday
            Brilliant! Most of the forum have this fella in some kind of bet don't they, will be delighted to see him run even if he doesn't then go onto the festival bumper

Comment

• Yes i have a £5ew trico on Apples 33/1 (triumph), Samcro 16/1 (ballymore), Stay Humble 25/1 (bumper), so ive £76,572.80 reasons to be cheering him on! Hopefully he wins very professionally and without too much fuss!! What can go wrong!

Comment

Yes i have a £5ew trico on Apples 33/1 (triumph), Samcro 16/1 (ballymore), Stay Humble 25/1 (bumper), so ive £76,572.80 reasons to be cheering him on! Hopefully he wins very professionally and without too much fuss!! What can go wrong!
                Wow. Incredible potential in that bet billy. Fingers crossed for you. Obviously needs to come out and win first and the standard set by Hollowgraphic, Blackbow is high but 3 and a half weeks until the festival on Sunday, could just about be enough time inbetween to line up at the festival maybe?

Comment

Yes i have a £5ew trico on Apples 33/1 (triumph), Samcro 16/1 (ballymore), Stay Humble 25/1 (bumper), so ive £76,572.80 reasons to be cheering him on! Hopefully he wins very professionally and without too much fuss!! What can go wrong!
                  I think Kev has something similar. Good luck Billy!

Comment

• Cheers chaps, id almost given up on Stay Humble but at least there is still some hope, even though i suspect they might save him for another festival even if he wins. Fingers crossed

Comment

• I cashed mine out so I’ll be devastated if he wins

Comment

• Glad Stay Humble is back in play. I only have 20's but some of the trebles on this thread are insanely good. Good luck Billy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                          I cashed mine out so I’ll be devastated if he wins
                          Yeah same, though he's still 20s

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
                            Yeah same, though he's still 20s
                            Samcro isn’t at 16s anymore though

Comment

Wow.

If SH was to win at the weekend, you may well have the bet of the festival right there.

Comment

• Hi does anyone know when the entries are out for this please.

Comment

Working...
                                X