• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Wanting to destress and distract pre festival?

robith

Fat Jockey FPL winner 19/20, 20/21 and Patron (est
Joined
Jan 30, 2017
Messages
5,907
Reaction score
2,165
Points
83
Why not listen to my podcast!

It's about rugby admittedly, but I've recently started this and I'm quite proud of it. As there's a great community on here which has been brilliant to be part of over the last year I thought I'd take a punt and share. We look at rugby through a statistical led view, looking at the facts and figures behind the performances.

Mods et al, let me know if this isn't the right place but I only go on the Cheltenham board

https://soundcloud.com/user-152690766/episode-2-grewcock-strikes-back

Thanks guys!
 
Why not listen to my podcast!

It's about rugby admittedly, but I've recently started this and I'm quite proud of it. As there's a great community on here which has been brilliant to be part of over the last year I thought I'd take a punt and share. We look at rugby through a statistical led view, looking at the facts and figures behind the performances.

Mods et al, let me know if this isn't the right place but I only go on the Cheltenham board

https://soundcloud.com/user-152690766/episode-2-grewcock-strikes-back

Thanks guys!

Fine here Robith. Ill listen to that later. Have you a pre-cheltenham funds booster from this weekends games ?
 
Why not listen to my podcast!

It's about rugby admittedly, but I've recently started this and I'm quite proud of it. As there's a great community on here which has been brilliant to be part of over the last year I thought I'd take a punt and share. We look at rugby through a statistical led view, looking at the facts and figures behind the performances.

Mods et al, let me know if this isn't the right place but I only go on the Cheltenham board

https://soundcloud.com/user-152690766/episode-2-grewcock-strikes-back

Thanks guys!

Thanks Robith - I love my rugby so I'll give it a listen.

Do you know if it's available on android pocketcast?

* I checked, it is, and I've subscribed! :encouragement:
 
Fine here Robith. Ill listen to that later. Have you a pre-cheltenham funds booster from this weekends games ?

Looking at the games

England -7 at evens looks like a steal. They've picked a fast team and that French team is chronically unfit. Jonny May first try scorer at 7/1 looks nice given his very high chance conversion rate

Stockdale or Huw Jones first try scorer at 8/1 looks good value. They've both been in tremendous tryscoring form. Stockdale anytime might still be value given his record of 8 in 7 games, scoring in each. Hogg's not scored a try yet and has a good record v Ireland so could be worth a punt. Ireland have also kept Toner in the team and have massively underutilised their very effective maul so far - so Rory Best anytime at 7/2 appeals to me greatly.

Wales to win by 31-35 points, 11/2.

As a long suffering QPR fan I usually do robith's double on days like these - backing both QPR and Ireland. 1.38/1 not the best price but it's tradition!
 
:encouragement::encouragement:

I am not convinced by England. Think other teams might have found them out. France a different proposition at home. The try scorer bets get a me too.
 
Best of luck with this Robith.

Rugby not my game unfortunately.


How easy was it to set up a podcast and get it released?
 
Best of luck with this Robith.

Rugby not my game unfortunately.


How easy was it to set up a podcast and get it released?

Surprisingly easy. We get a pot of money at my work to do something "inspirational" so I used it on studio hire. You can use audacity with is a free programme to edit it. Then just use SoundCloud which creates all the RSS feed for you to submit to iTunes. Once it's on iTunes it will syndicate to all the podcast apps. Very very easy!
 
And a winner tipped :triumphant:
 
England will need to be miles better than the last match to have any chance against France Imo. Getting ready for the Big punt on Ireland when they come to twickenham.
 
No problem with this. Hope it is working for you Robith.
 
Will give a listen Robith, cheers.

Outside of studying form, I like to distract myself by watching box sets, doing exercise or going out on the lash. All completely independent from one another, obviously :)
 
Bloody hell charlie, I thought you had a nice bar/club in mind.......