• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

You win a ......

Losing win only bet at the festival :devilish:


Only joking, completely taken with ITCF and would see it as an each way bet at this stage in the Ballymore! ... I know you don't like each way but I don't mind it in this case

Im waiting to go in ew aswell just not 100% certain on the race. I'd be pretty sure ballymore But the Supremes open. Bit of a neon wolf scenario atm. But I'll wait for entries and have plenty enough on ballymore and any race at 20s
 
Might have to look out for a few new wheel barrows in the January sales. :highly_amused:

I'm actually looking for a Neptune horse myself, and this fella is currently high up my list!
 
Im waiting to go in ew aswell just not 100% certain on the race. I'd be pretty sure ballymore But the Supremes open. Bit of a neon wolf scenario atm. But I'll wait for entries and have plenty enough on ballymore and any race at 20s

The only way I feel he goes Supreme is if they are genuinely worried about Samcro, but surely that won't be the case? Looked a definite stayer in all his racing so far for me.
 
Im waiting to go in ew aswell just not 100% certain on the race. I'd be pretty sure ballymore But the Supremes open. Bit of a neon wolf scenario atm. But I'll wait for entries and have plenty enough on ballymore and any race at 20s

Exactly how I see it mate. Going to do the same.
 
Im waiting to go in ew aswell just not 100% certain on the race. I'd be pretty sure ballymore But the Supremes open. Bit of a neon wolf scenario atm. But I'll wait for entries and have plenty enough on ballymore and any race at 20s

I've gone EW and will go Supreme NRNB win only at anything double figures ...

Slybet might do NRNB soon for this race? Cam anyone remember when it was last year ... it'll be in the supreme 2017 thread I guess
 
I've gone EW and will go Supreme NRNB win only at anything double figures ...

Slybet might do NRNB soon for this race? Cam anyone remember when it was last year ... it'll be in the supreme 2017 thread I guess

Pretty sure Bet365 were the first to do every race, from memory, but unsure when the first race NRNB market was put up to be honest.
 
The only way I feel he goes Supreme is if they are genuinely worried about Samcro, but surely that won't be the case? Looked a definite stayer in all his racing so far for me.

I dont think theyd be worried about samcro but hes got plenty of pace noels looking in and around him. One shake of the reigns and he's gone again. He's going away at the line with plenty left in the tank. Ballymore I'm pretty sure but not 100%
 
I've gone EW and will go Supreme NRNB win only at anything double figures ...

Slybet might do NRNB soon for this race? Cam anyone remember when it was last year ... it'll be in the supreme 2017 thread I guess

I can't remember but I backed cilaos emery straight after he won his reappearance whenever that was last year.

Cant get in with them now though. Despite that bet
 
I dont think theyd be worried about samcro but hes got plenty of pace noels looking in and around him. One shake of the reigns and he's gone again. He's going away at the line with plenty left in the tank. Ballymore I'm pretty sure but not 100%

Im actually the opposite! Want him to go Ballymore and he would be the horse Id back, but think they will go for the Supreme. Hope you are right scooby.
 
By the way, who is going 20/1 any race scooby? For some reason I cant find the Any Race prices on oddschecker.
 
Pretty sure Bet365 were the first to do every race, from memory, but unsure when the first race NRNB market was put up to be honest.

I know sky went NRNB supreme quite a long time before 365 went NRNB. I'll look it up shortly
 
WH were fairly recently ...

Thanks Kev. Into 16/1 with them now, 14/1 with Paddy. Have had a small nibble at 33/1 for the Neptune, just because I'm greedy! Would imagine he won't be much shorter than 16/1 for whatever race he is going for, even when his target is clear.
 
When i read the Mullins stable tour on ATR he said he thinks Getabird wants a trip to just thought would put a fiver on for the 3miler
 
Monbeg Worldwide out in a maiden today, if he can get back to winning ways it will be another boost for Samcro, which I'm sure will be music to everybody's ears on this forum.