Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Forum Horse Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
    Off to Fairyhouse on Sunday with Suprise Package http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...inning-trainer
    Thanks for the update Paul & congrats on the run today - nice to have another to look forward to!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chris View Post

I've got a share in that one too BC. Fingers crossed!
      In the latest video , D. S mentioned 3 miles and Chasing for Name of Fame . could be the R.S.A or N.H. CHS for us then .

Comment

Suprise Package is off to Punchestown tomorrow and we think he has a great chance. https://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog...or-punchestown

Comment

Suprise Package is off to Punchestown tomorrow and we think he has a great chance. https://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog...or-punchestown
          Best of luck BoF.

ps - are the spelling errors in your blog deliberate or did I miss something...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post

Best of luck BoF.

ps - are the spelling errors in your blog deliberate or did I miss something...
            Are you referring to the horse's name or my general grammatical inadequacy, Ista? If the former, it took me a while, after I bought him, to realize the first R was missing
            Last edited by Bayoffreedom; 27 April 2021, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Are you referring to the horse's name or my general grammatical inadequacy, Ista? If the former, it took me a while, after I bought him, to realize the first R was missing
              The horses name BoF, I remember your first post/blog on your new acquisition discussing the name and the missing ‘R’, his racing name is ‘Suprise Package’ no ?

Comment

The horses name BoF, I remember your first post/blog on your new acquisition discussing the name and the missing ‘R’, his racing name is ‘Suprise Package’ no ?
                There's an Indian horse with the extra R. Is that why ?

Comment

Good luck, BoF. A double with Kemboy would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post

There's an Indian horse with the extra R. Is that why ?
                    Thought you could duplicate names if they were registered in different countries?

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post

Good luck, BoF. A double with Kemboy would be nice.
                      Agreed Archie. Good luck for a repeat win!

Comment

Yes. I have no idea why he is spelt that way. It certainly slows down the blog as I have to keep correcting auto-correct. I normally name my horses but this one came pre-packaged (as it were)

Comment

Yes. I have no idea why he is spelt that way. It certainly slows down the blog as I have to keep correcting auto-correct. I normally name my horses but this one came pre-packaged (as it were)
                          Sorry looks like my original question was misunderstood.
                          I remember you making a point of his spelling when originally commenting on your acquisition but I noticed in your blog you actually refer to him as ‘Surprise’, I just wondered if I missed the punchline.
                          No drama, Suprise or Surprise I wish you well....

Comment

Sorry looks like my original question was misunderstood.
                            I remember you making a point of his spelling when originally commenting on your acquisition but I noticed in your blog you actually refer to him as ‘Surprise’, I just wondered if I missed the punchline.
                            No drama, Suprise or Surprise I wish you well....
                            My fault. I corrected it in Word prior to upload but the website auto-corrected it again - these things are getting too smart!

Comment

Bayoffreedom Delighted for you, looked the winner a long way out, hope your runner found you the 20/1+.
                              Well done !

Comment

Yeehaa - massive congratulations Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X