Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Forum Horse Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curly View Post
    I’ve got a horse with Tristan Davidson called ‘style it out’ and will be running in a novice hurdle before Xmas.
    Tristan trains in my neck of the woods Curly.

Best of luck, I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

Tristan trains in my neck of the woods Curly.

Best of luck, I'll keep an eye out.
      I’m local to Tristan and live in Cumbria

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post

I’m local to Tristan and live in Cumbria
        Same here. Just outside Carlisle.

Comment

Very sad to report that Cadmium died after exercise this morning. That round of jumping in the Topham is a great memory and epitaph.

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
            Very sad to report that Cadmium died after exercise this morning. That round of jumping in the Topham is a great memory and epitaph.
            Condolences Archie.

Comment

Very sad to report that Cadmium died after exendrcise this morning. That round of jumping in the Topham is a great memory and epitaph.
              Sorry to hear that Archie.
              Was a great performance to win the Topham on ground and a LH track that didnt appear his ideal conditions.

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

Very sorry Archie about Cadmium.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Archie, R.I.P cadmium

Comment

Replay of that race is at https://www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/the-...ational_course

The Topham is one of my favourite races of the year, I remember that race well.

Comment

RIP Cadmium
                        Condolences Archie

Comment

Sorry to hear this Archie. That day in the Topham he was just outstanding.

Comment

Just seen this, sorry to hear that archie.
                            As mayo says above, that Topham win was a serious performance...

Comment

Sorry to hear Archie.

Comment

A very good mate of mine has a small share in Go Chique who runs in the opener at Huntingdon tomorrow. The owners have been told that Nicky Henderson really likes her and they were expecting her to win well on hurdling debut. However, she lost all confidence after a dodgy jump at the first and never really travelled thereafter. It must be noted that the form from her hurdles debut has worked out exceptionally well too, so considering how poorly she travelled and jumped, she did very well to finish as close as she did.

She has since been sent away for some intensive schooling with Henrietta Knight and by all accounts, it's worked very well indeed. They fear Marada tomorrow and reckon that she might just have a bit too much class for Go Chique. But Go Chique is fit, will be trying, and they're expecting her to go very close at the very least.

Comment

Working...
                                X