Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

Daily National Hunt Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saxon Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by Eggs View Post

.....100-1 today & a/r Sky: 80-1 Hills for ‘today & Ballymore’.
    Cheers Eggs.

I'm Restricted with Hills & Sky to small stakes, on a daily basis, so I can never take up their 'To Win Today's stuff to anything more than pence.

I've got JAY BEE WHY added by Betfair to the

Ballymore 40/1 NRNB
    Albert Bartlett 33/1 NRNB

So I could use those instead.

Leave a comment:

• Eggs
    replied
    Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
    I've been waiting for the second hurdle run by
    JAY BEE WHY since he ran five weeks ago over course an distance (Warwick) and scooted in, when Patroclus was the red-hot fav, and he swatted him aside by 10 lengths.

He had only one racecourse run before that, at Newbury last January when a red-hot 4/1 shot in the Bumper that Your Darling (9/2) and Flinteur Sacre (2/1F) fought out the finish while JBW didn't figure.

I get the feeling that this race has been the plan since, Alan King sounded bullish enough in his Weekender column, and I'm hoping that 8/1 is a steal with B365, at 2.25pm Warwick (Saturday).
    .....100-1 today & a/r Sky: 80-1 Hills for ‘today & Ballymore’.
    Last edited by Eggs; Today, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• YoungHustler
    replied
    Bets I've had today. I'm another who was really taken with Jay Bee Why's win last time out and Alan King didn't think he even had him ready!
    Meeting Time Horse
    Warwick 15.00 Notachance
    Warwick 13.15 Amoola Gold
    Warwick 14.25 Jay Bee Why
    Market Rasen 14.40 On The Blind Side
    Fairyhouse 14.15 Bel Ami De Sivola

Leave a comment:

• dazzler
    replied
    Selections today

Oscar leader 5/2 mkt rn 2.05
    Oscar elite 5-1 Warwick 2.25 ew double

Lord of kerak 9-1ew

Or jaune De Somoza 28-1 sky bet 6 places 2.15 fairy house, little mention in Davey Russell blog jack Kennedy lightest weight he can do, looks like the horse will need all the help he can get.

Happy punting.

Leave a comment:

• Saxon Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by Block 205 View Post

I'm the same Saxon, and am also on Notachance in the next too, so am hoping that the King / Cannon / owner combination have a profitable afternoon!
    I looked at the double too, just haven't done it yet!

Leave a comment:

• Block 205
    replied
    Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
    JAY BEE WHY since he ran five weeks ago over course an distance (Warwick) and scooted in, when Patroclus was the red-hot fav, and he swatted him aside by 10 lengths.

He had only one racecourse run before that, at Newbury last January when a red-hot 4/1 shot in the Bumoer that Your Darling (9/2) and Flinteur Sacre (2/1F) fought out the finish while JBW didn't figure.

I get the feeling that this race has been the plan since, Alan King sounded bullish enough in his Weekender column, and I'm hoping that 8/1 is a steal with B365, at 2.25pm Warwick (Saturday).
    I'm the same Saxon, and am also on Notachance in the next too, so am hoping that the King / Cannon / owner combination have a profitable afternoon!

Leave a comment:

• FinalFurlong91
    replied
    Interesting to note that make me a believer and a adrimel raced in a 3 mile ptp and make me a believer fell when well beaten according to the racing post comments

Adrimel is a fairly big drifter atm so will wait till tomorrow to decide whether to part with any pennies

Leave a comment:

• Faugheen_Machine
    replied
    Totally agree SW. I was surprised it took until this week for him to be added to the Ballymore market. He did enough on debut to at least get a quote

Leave a comment:

• Saxon Warrior
    replied

He had only one racecourse run before that, at Newbury last January when a red-hot 4/1 shot in the Bumper that Your Darling (9/2) and Flinteur Sacre (2/1F) fought out the finish while JBW didn't figure.

Last edited by Saxon Warrior; Yesterday, 09:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• charlie
    replied
    Energumene, Bob Olinger & Siberian Star treble @ 55/1

Leave a comment:

• BigChaang
    replied
    Two L.15's today ..
    ............................. Plumpton .
    1-00 - here comes johnny.
    2-00 - rains of castamere .
    3-00 - dalaman.
    3-30 - eurkash.
    .................................................. ....................................
    ........................... Naas .
    1-50 - chalky white.
    2-20 - bob olinger.
    2-50 - on eagles wings.
    3-20 - perry owens .
    .................................................. .....................................

Leave a comment:

• YoungHustler
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

I blame Quevega - this horse is shit and always has been
    He's becoming a cliff horse for me. I'm already wishfully thinking Twiston Davies is laying him up for 1 race only this year(Ryanair) and he will then show his true form.

Leave a comment:

• Kevloaf
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Riders Onthe Storm is 11/8 without Imperial Aura and Master Tommytucker

11/8 to beat Clondaw Castle?

Drifting like an absolute barge.

Going to have to chance that in the match

Just a better horse isn't he?

2 points on..... no doubt will be cursing not following the market signs in 5 mins haha

I blame Quevega - this horse is shit and always has been

Leave a comment:

• Kevloaf
    replied
    Riders Onthe Storm is 11/8 without Imperial Aura and Master Tommytucker

11/8 to beat Clondaw Castle?

Drifting like an absolute barge.

Going to have to chance that in the match

Just a better horse isn't he?

2 points on..... no doubt will be cursing not following the market signs in 5 mins haha

Leave a comment:

• FinalFurlong91
    replied
    Originally posted by Bonjers View Post

Weighed in pretty heavily on this (by my standards at least). Sake.
    Went off a 9/4-5/2 shot so we got the value

In the long run a good bet

If Mcfabulous had run first id have had a saver

Leave a comment:

Working...
X