Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily National Hunt Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abacadabras looks like back to lay material. What did he go in running ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pendil View Post
      Backed Aspire Tower @ 7/2 against Aba tomorrow
      Well done Pendil.

Could have fleshed it out a bit!

You'd have had me, hook line and sinker. I'm gutted about that performance still!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Well done Pendil.

Could have fleshed it out a bit!

You'd have had me, hook line and sinker. I'm gutted about that performance still!
        Thought I did a bit on the 2nd post #119 but it was 11.13pm

Comment

• Had a few quid on Chris's dream at 4/1

goes well fresh and im not convinced by delta works jumping

Comment

Backed Aspire Tower @ 7/2 against Aba tomorrow
            Fair play

I couldn't go in on this, was a no bet race. Expected Aba to have beaten these today, its not a surprise though that he didn't
            It's a slight blissing for me, because I missed out on the bigger prices for Aba so was strugglign to get him in the book. Not sure what to do with him now. I'll wait and mull this over more

WD though

Comment

• Thanks opatcho

Comment

• Big day for Ante post for me and a fair others i guess with Quilixios, Ballyadam, Sir Gerhard, Samcro/Easy Game. Hoping for monster performances from the CP squad!

Comment

• Decided to have a small go on Copperhead tomorrow, who seems overpriced to me. Bit concerned with Tizzard's form recently but he has to start getting some winners in soon...

Edit: Just about talked myself out of Copperhead so will likely cash out. Will probably just leave my yankee on Chris's Dream, Samcro, Sebastopol & Sam Spinner as my only bet tomorrow. I'm mostly posting this so you all know which horses to avoid...
                  Last edited by isitmarchyet; 30 October 2020, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Bets I've had for tomorrow.

Ascot
                    13.20 - Dorking Boy
                    13.55 - Capeland
                    15.05 - Sebastopol
                    15.40 - Commanche Run/Regal Encore

Down Royal
                    13.50 - Golden Jewel

Main bet is Golden Jewel who Scooby has also put up as a free longshot. I backed him at 16s with Hills yesterday and have gone in again at 33s with Paddy's today. He already has a run under his belt this season so should be fir for this. If he can reproduce anywhere near his 2nd in the handicap at the Dublin Festival then he will go very close here IMO. In that race, GJ would have won with a clear run and the winner went on to come 3rd at Cheltenham with 13lbs more weight.

Comment

• ....I’ll continue to follow Azzuri over a cliff tomorrow. Backed into favourite from 50-1 for last years Red Rum at Aintree, it got withdrawn because of the going and then won like a good thing at Ayr. No idea if it’s gone at the game, or Skelton has something lined up (it’s probably the former).

Comment

• Like both of Cromwells at DR tomorrow. Wolf Prince and Prosecco.

And B365 opened Vintage Prosecco at 14's which was a mistake I reckon.

Will likely bet 10pts on Easy Game if his price drifts any further.
                        I think the prices between him and Samcro, are about right now, 5/4 each.
                        And it looks a two horse race.

I like these type of small field match ups and if the prices go in favour of Samcro as I expect (a fanboy horse). I'll back Easy game accordingly.
                        Samcro could easily win on his best form. But he's not always at his best.
                        I still think he's a bit of a bitch (very talented but quits a bit when it hurts), but his Cheltenham run was a real surprise, almost like he'd had something special added.

Was thinking of doing something similar with Cyrname, but he's drifting because of the forecast rain I think. For a horse that likes to dominate, three miles on bad ground ain't going to be easy to judge. He may not even run.
                        If he does I'll still back him (not much though), especially at 3-1 as it's too big a price for a horse with his rating and top performance bar. The jockey will have to be conservative enough though or he'll blow out and one of the boats will crawl past him.

Comment

• 6/4 Easy Game and I am on

Comment

6/4 Easy Game and I am on
                            6/4 Easy Game a better bet than Samcro at 2/1?

No case made but at least this time you've hooked me so can gloat tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
                              Like both of Cromwells at DR tomorrow. Wolf Prince and Prosecco.

And B365 opened Vintage Prosecco at 14's which was a mistake I reckon.

Will likely bet 10pts on Easy Game if his price drifts any further.
                              I think the prices between him and Samcro, are about right now, 5/4 each.
                              And it looks a two horse race.

I like these type of small field match ups and if the prices go in favour of Samcro as I expect (a fanboy horse). I'll back Easy game accordingly.
                              Samcro could easily win on his best form. But he's not always at his best.
                              I still think he's a bit of a bitch (very talented but quits a bit when it hurts), but his Cheltenham run was a real surprise, almost like he'd had something special added.

Was thinking of doing something similar with Cyrname, but he's drifting because of the forecast rain I think. For a horse that likes to dominate, three miles on bad ground ain't going to be easy to judge. He may not even run.
                              If he does I'll still back him (not much though), especially at 3-1 as it's too big a price for a horse with his rating and top performance bar. The jockey will have to be conservative enough though or he'll blow out and one of the boats will crawl past him.
                              I can see the case for Easy Game tomorrow, I really can.... the run with Faugheen, the race fitness edge....

but 10 points? When Samcro was 2/1 - that was the obvious bet?

If Easy Game gets to 15/8, then I'll probably have the saver like a little worm....

.....but Dutching them was the bet, not going absolutely balls deep against Samcro?

I'm surprised you've got your balls out on this one.... you must secretly hate Samcro but are too scared to say that is why you're taking him on.

Comment

• Some trappy races tomorrow now given the weather forecast. The 1.20 at Ascot looks a good value race for some roll ups and fancying Falco Blitz to get the job done with Dorking Boy as a back up.

Also backing Chris’s Dream, Samcro, Capeland, Roskana and Valtor.

Comment

Working...
                                X