Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

King George VI Chase 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quevega
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray View Post
    Yeh, worse thing about my oringinal post has to be that i said (im 70/20 towards a losing bet)
    Unless the 10 was the draw.
    The worst part was the Chelsea bit, in hindsight.

Leave a comment:

• BigChaang
    replied
    Originally posted by nortonscoin200 View Post

Unlucky BC.....looked like the winner as they turned in and you certainly couldn't have laid him at that stage finish out of the frame.
    I was thinking that too Nortons , but no complaints , got a great run for my money !! .
    And happy enough now with my A/p for the R/air @ 20-1.

Leave a comment:

• YoungHustler
    replied
    Yeah, not sure what happened to Cyrname as I thought he was going really well and then he just stopped! I feel rather sick as he was the 4th leg after 3 winners from the Breeders Cup and then it would have been 60 great roll up bets for Cheltenham! Fair play to Bryony who dictated the pace well and got Frodon into a lovely rhythm.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Yeh, worse thing about my oringinal post has to be that i said (im 70/20 towards a losing bet)

Leave a comment:

• FinalFurlong91
    replied
    It was meant to pay ?97.15 off a tenner (treble with son of camas to place and TBB without shan blue) and they have returned ?71.15???? Dont ask me why! But ill take it for more bullets for tommorow..if chelsea and norwich win then ill
    have it right off though!
    Paid out a dead heat on the cyrname/LIT maybe

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    It was meant to pay ?97.15 off a tenner (treble with son of camas to place and TBB without shan blue) and they have returned ?71.15???? Dont ask me why! But ill take it for more bullets for tommorow..if chelsea and norwich win then ill
    have it right off though!

Leave a comment:

• Kevloaf
    replied
    Im
    waiting to see if my bet landed, i needed cyrname to beay LIT...LIT pulled up before cyrname did so i dont lnow whats happening! Anyone think ive got a winner? Im like 70/20 towards a losing bet
    I'd assume it's a losing bet unfortuantely... as Cyrname didn't beat LIT.

I dod head-to-heads in Moto GP quite a bit, and if one rider falls off or doesn't finish the race, the other still has to complete the race... even if they fall off a lap later etc.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Im
    waiting to see if my bet landed, i needed cyrname to beay LIT...LIT pulled up before cyrname did so i dont lnow whats happening! Anyone think ive got a winner? Im like 70/20 towards a losing bet

Leave a comment:

• Rhinestone_Cowboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    Agree with most on here, second and third fav look underpriced to me and little interest in Lost in Translation. CDO looks a solid fav but I do wonder if there might be an upset this year. All small stakes CDO win, Reel Steel (33s antepost), Waiting Patiently (25/1) and Saint Calvados (20/1) E/W. Also done all 4 for combo R F/Cs and T/Cs
    Not that sort of upset.... 2nd 3rd 4th

Leave a comment:

• nortonscoin200
    replied
    Originally posted by BigChaang View Post

I'm sitting on a 33-1 a/p ticket for Saint Calvados too. Didn't think i'd even get a run , i read something about him having blood poisoning ??.
    Unlucky BC.....looked like the winner as they turned in and you certainly couldn't have laid him at that stage finish out of the frame.

Leave a comment:

• FinalFurlong91
    replied
    Cyrname went from looking like he was going well to falling out the back of the TV

very strange

And clan was beaten miles out too

Leave a comment:

• Pendil
    replied
    Originally posted by isitmarchyet View Post
    I bloody love Frodon. He's like one of those bands for me that you like before they're famous and then they make it to a bigger stage and get a bit too mainstream and the novelty wears off a bit, but you still like them enough to buy their albums, you just don't talk about it as much as you used to. I don't know what I'm saying
    What a horse

Leave a comment:

• Kevloaf
    replied
    Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
    Can make a case for most but I played CDO a few days ago and have today added Frodon 3 places 9/2 and 4 places on the fair at around 5/2.
    Should be a belter of a race...
    Well done Ista, and any other winners!

Leave a comment:

• isitmarchyet
    replied
    I bloody love Frodon. He's like one of those bands for me that you like before they're famous and then they make it to a bigger stage and get a bit too mainstream and the novelty wears off a bit, but you still like them enough to buy their albums, you just don't talk about it as much as you used to. I don't know what I'm saying

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied
    She bossed that.
    All other jockeys had nightmares.
    Apart from St Calvados.
    Posh boy should have took it up.
    Hughes sat off a slow pace.
    CDO lost rhythm in his jumping.

Credit to the lady jockey.

Leave a comment:

Working...