Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

King George VI Chase 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Clan Des Obeaux the one to beat at the moment still, but 33/1 is just a big old price.

Credit to Eggs though, he put us on to it and I still think it's a great price potentially.
    Yes Eggs! What a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
      Yes Eggs! What a guy.
      ...fingers crossed. That statement from Nicholls is encouraging.

Comment

Reel Steel one I fancy for this but I also might chuck a speculative dart at Angels Breath.

3m at Kempton could be perfect for him. A lot will depend if Champ shows up for Henderson as if he does I’m not so sure Angels Breath will run. More than likely Santini won’t.

40/1 at the minute, will wait for stable tours as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
          Reel Steel one I fancy for this but I also might chuck a speculative dart at Angels Breath.

3m at Kempton could be perfect for him. A lot will depend if Champ shows up for Henderson as if he does I’m not so sure Angels Breath will run. More than likely Santini won’t.

40/1 at the minute, will wait for stable tours as well.
          Maybe will come too early. He had a very serious injury and won't be rushed. Don't think we'll see him this side of Xmas.

Comment

Could Faugheen come here?!

Join us as we get the low down on all the Closesutton stars form Champion Amateur Jockey, Patrick Mullins. From the exciting novice hurdlers to the duel Chel...

Patrick mentions it

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Could Faugheen come )
              The Irish never really target the Kempton festival, I guess they have plenty of good racing over there around Christmas so little point taking an army over the water when big prizes are on your doorstep.

I think the fav is solid here but one that would be very interesting should they head this way is Defi du Seuil, assuming the 2 mile experiement is over....

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                The Irish never really target the Kempton festival, I guess they have plenty of good racing over there around Christmas so little point taking an army over the water when big prizes are on your doorstep.

I think the fav is solid here but one that would be very interesting should they head this way is Defi du Seuil, assuming the 2 mile experiement is over....
                Ricci and Mullins did have a little spree of high profile ones before Gordon got going.

It's just they mentioned all the ones they'll have for races like the Lexus, even things like Carefully Selected?

With him winning a Christmas Hurdle?

I'd love them too, I couldn't back it - but I'd love it.

Yes Defi would be a superb addition in the race, I follow the line of thinking that he'd be superb up in trip too.

Comment

Can any of you lovely people please ask for RAB for me? Clan Des obeaux to win the Betfair Chase and the King George.......pretty please ?

Comment

Asked a few for you Lobos.

Comment

Thanks whoever put it up. 33/1 is better than I thought. Only allowed £7.50 on though but it's better than nothing !

Comment

Originally posted by OverTheLast View Post
                        Asked a few for you Lobos.
                        Good man. Much obliged!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                          Thanks whoever put it up. 33/1 is better than I thought. Only allowed £7.50 on though but it's better than nothing !
                          Hills 20/1!

Comment

Originally posted by OverTheLast View Post
                            Hills 20/1!
                            That's what I was expecting. If he wins Betfair Chase he'll go 2/1 for KG so 33/1 is decent.

Comment

Topped up again on the CDO special double. Hopefully end up with a nice Xmas present!!

Comment

Got a lovely dimension to this race with Cyrname being able to be ridden with more constraint and utilise his cruising speed effortlessly it would seem, also Vinndication jumping as bad as i have seen today and still staying within the protagonists all the way is credit to him. Both very good horses and will make this years edition potentially red hot and the most intriguing since Cue vs Thistle imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X