Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

King George VI Chase 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im
    waiting to see if my bet landed, i needed cyrname to beay LIT...LIT pulled up before cyrname did so i dont lnow whats happening! Anyone think ive got a winner? Im like 70/20 towards a losing bet

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ray View Post
      Im
      waiting to see if my bet landed, i needed cyrname to beay LIT...LIT pulled up before cyrname did so i dont lnow whats happening! Anyone think ive got a winner? Im like 70/20 towards a losing bet
      I'd assume it's a losing bet unfortuantely... as Cyrname didn't beat LIT.

      I dod head-to-heads in Moto GP quite a bit, and if one rider falls off or doesn't finish the race, the other still has to complete the race... even if they fall off a lap later etc.

      Comment


      • It was meant to pay ?97.15 off a tenner (treble with son of camas to place and TBB without shan blue) and they have returned ?71.15???? Dont ask me why! But ill take it for more bullets for tommorow..if chelsea and norwich win then ill
        have it right off though!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ray View Post
          It was meant to pay ?97.15 off a tenner (treble with son of camas to place and TBB without shan blue) and they have returned ?71.15???? Dont ask me why! But ill take it for more bullets for tommorow..if chelsea and norwich win then ill
          have it right off though!
          Paid out a dead heat on the cyrname/LIT maybe

          Comment


          • Yeh, worse thing about my oringinal post has to be that i said (im 70/20 towards a losing bet)

            Comment


            • Yeah, not sure what happened to Cyrname as I thought he was going really well and then he just stopped! I feel rather sick as he was the 4th leg after 3 winners from the Breeders Cup and then it would have been 60 great roll up bets for Cheltenham! Fair play to Bryony who dictated the pace well and got Frodon into a lovely rhythm.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nortonscoin200 View Post

                Unlucky BC.....looked like the winner as they turned in and you certainly couldn't have laid him at that stage finish out of the frame.
                I was thinking that too Nortons , but no complaints , got a great run for my money !! .
                And happy enough now with my A/p for the R/air @ 20-1.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  Yeh, worse thing about my oringinal post has to be that i said (im 70/20 towards a losing bet)
                  Unless the 10 was the draw.
                  The worst part was the Chelsea bit, in hindsight.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X