Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

Tingle Creek 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Ok, it all makes sense now
    Henderson having a right mare at Sandown, both of his hot favourites beaten out of site. Probably not as fit as he'd have them, or the ground is actually quite bad

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by opatcho View Post
      Ok, it all makes sense now
      Henderson having a right mare at Sandown, both of his hot favourites beaten out of site. Probably not as fit as he'd have them, or the ground is actually quite bad
      Maybe a winter bug perhaps?

      Comment


      • #93
        Jockeys all saying it’s really hard work.

        Comment


        • #94
          crap race, great scenes though!

          Comment


          • #95
            Altior would have won that going backwards. So frustrating. Fair play to Politologue though, proper honest horse.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Jorvik View Post
              Altior would have won that going backwards. So frustrating. Fair play to Politologue though, proper honest horse.
              Would he?

              Not sure....

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

                Would he?

                Not sure....
                On the Altior seen in Feb, yep. Unless a lot has changed between now and then that we don't know. What's been beaten today? Hats off to Politologue, he's run his race, but it didn't give us much we didn't already know.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Jorvik View Post

                  On the Altior seen in Feb, yep. Unless a lot has changed between now and then that we don't know. What's been beaten today? Hats off to Politologue, he's run his race, but it didn't give us much we didn't already know.
                  He's beaten two horses that had entered the QMCC market and beat them easily enough?

                  Some people watched that piece of work and have ruled Altior out...

                  I'm just highlighting it's not clear cut he'd had beaten Politilogue easily If you're picking the Altior from Feb, I'll have the one who was all out to beat Politilogue.... now Altior is 11, it's hardly impossible to assume he's not getting better, and only a slight regression puts him bang there with Politilogue doesn't it?



                  I haven't watched that race today and thought it boosts Altior's claims particularly

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

                    He's beaten two horses that had entered the QMCC market and beat them easily enough?

                    Some people watched that piece of work and have ruled Altior out...

                    I'm just highlighting it's not clear cut he'd had beaten Politilogue easily If you're picking the Altior from Feb, I'll have the one who was all out to beat Politilogue.... now Altior is 11, it's hardly impossible to assume he's not getting better, and only a slight regression puts him bang there with Politilogue doesn't it?



                    I haven't watched that race today and thought it boosts Altior's claims particularly
                    I didn't rule Altior out off the back of that work, i've bored the forum to death in a couple of posts recently that touch on the subject.

                    I'm not talking as an Altior backer, my eggs are in the PTKO basket which i'm still very much happy with. I'm just saying that had Altior turned up today, unless there's something big we don't know about, I would have had him as the winner without having to give it too much thought.

                    Rouge Vif is a horse we know enough about at this point and Greaneteen made hardwork of it at Exeter and it looks like that's his level. Neither are QMCC level.

                    Comment


                    • Altior would have won if he ran similar to his last run at Newbury
                      Just dont buy the ground being an issue

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by opatcho View Post
                        Altior would have won if he ran similar to his last run at Newbury
                        Just dont buy the ground being an issue
                        So if the ground wasn't an issue, Hendo was scared?

                        Must have known Altior wouldn't have won today or merit....

                        Therefore, saying "he would have won" is clutching?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X