Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Tingle Creek 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Max ?10

Istabraq - On sky you can get on the same thing the next day can't you? Even if you've had a stake restricted?
    Yes you can, I am restricted to a max ?50 win on each one, so that would be ?2 a day on the Altior bet.
    I wonder how many days worth of those I can get on, before the price shortens?
    "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

I’ve taken the last bits of Altior 7/2 to win the Tingle Creek in a double with Envoi Allen to win the March at 9/4.
      Roll-up on Envoi Allen at 13.6/1 if Altior succeeds.
      My first attempt to get Envoi Allen in my Cheltenham book at a decent price.
      Fingers will be crossed on TC day that I don’t have to find a second way to back EA at double figures.

Comment

Haha, I don't think it'll hold for another 4 days for me

Comment

Max ?10

Istabraq - On sky you can get on the same thing the next day can't you? Even if you've had a stake restricted?
          Yep, resets every 24 hours

Comment

Haha, I don't think it'll hold for another 4 days for me
            William Hill have 18/1 for the same bet.

Comment

Max ?10

I think they reset every week, I always bet the max allowed (looks better on the account if you play cash as well as free bet) and I have two RABs this year where I have played the same ones twice and for the same amount...

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                Sounds like Potentially Kempton at Xmas after Shloer chase for Put The Kettle On so Tingle Creek probably off the agenda.
                That race at Kempton is one Henry likes.

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post

That race at Kempton is one Henry likes.
                  He may change his mind if she wins comfortably on Sunday. There is still a nice gap between the Shloer and the Tingle and Henry said they were going to really push on with her this winter. She could potentially take in all 3 races.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond Geezer View Post
                    Altior to have a racecourse gallop at Newbury on Tuesday 17th Nov.
                    RacingTV are showing the morning gallops live as from 10am tomorrow Tuesday
                    The owls are not what they seem

Comment

How many do we see turning up for the Tingle Creek?

The last 4 renewals have had 8,4,6,6 runners so I'm thinking there is each way value with Politilogue at 8/1.

He won the race in 2017 and is the reigning champion chaser. I know he disappointed in the TC last season but that was after a hard race in the Schloer.

It looks like PFN is going to take him there a fresh horse and I can't believe he's a bigger price than Greaneteen.

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        How many do we see turning up for the Tingle Creek?

The last 4 renewals have had 8,4,6,6 runners so I'm thinking there is each way value with Politilogue at 8/1.

He won the race in 2017 and is the reigning champion chaser. I know he disappointed in the TC last season but that was after a hard race in the Schloer.

It looks like PFN is going to take him there a fresh horse and I can't believe he's a bigger price than Greaneteen.

What am I missing?
                        If its good to soft the front 5 will take out 100% of the betting prices and anything else would be a big/issue price.
                        Altior
                        Greaneteen
                        Politologue
                        Rouge Vif
                        Duc de Genievres
                        (Paul Nicholls could have the first three!)

Comment

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post

If its good to soft the front 5 will take out 100% of the betting prices and anything else would be a big/issue price.
                          Altior
                          Greaneteen
                          Politologue
                          Rouge Vif
                          Duc de Genievres
                          (Paul Nicholls could have the first three!)

Funny enough, I was just looking at the card and said "Nichols could have 3 in this" in a 5-6 runner field.
                          I know Nichols has had some good 2 miler chasers, but Nichols have potentially 3 horses at the top of the betting - I didnt see that coming lol

Comment

Would also be surprised to see Greaneteen (handicapper) head Politologue (Prev winner, current QM champ) and Duc de Genievres (Arkle winner) in the market
                            I think Nichols will have Politologue prepared and ready for this. Whether he'll beat Altior is another matter but if we exclude him, I'd have Politologue in a match bet with the other two nichols horses

Comment

Plenty of money for Kettle in this. Has Henry or her enthusiastic owners said they are going for it ??

Comment

Bet365 were quick to chop her into 8/1, the rest appeared to go into 10/1 yesterday and then aligned with 8/1 today
                                Not heard anything about Tingle Creek, be suprised if she ran there tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X