Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ladbroke Trophy (Hennessy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
    Tizzard says Slate House is an unlikely runner here & Copperhead 'a possibile runner'

Pricewise have put up Danny Whizz & Wholestone
    Where else has he mentioned for Copperhead Crowley? tried and tested route for Tizzard be surprised if he doesn't rock up in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

Where else has he mentioned for Copperhead Crowley? tried and tested route for Tizzard be surprised if he doesn't rock up in this.
      No target just a possible runner - imagine he will show up here though
      mister malarkey there likeliest runner
      slate house going for paddy power
      Last edited by Run4Home; 4 November 2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Imperial Aura will not run in Ladbroke Trophy

Comment

Disappointed Copperhead hasn't had a prep for this. Noticed he's drifted out again too!

Comment

Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
            Disappointed Copperhead hasn't had a prep for this. Noticed he's drifted out again too!
            His prep was on Saturday, if it could be described as a prep

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

His prep was on Saturday, if it could be described as a prep
              Completely forgot about that lol....

Comment

Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                Tizzard quoted him as only 'a possibile runner' ; before his 'prep' he sounded more definite.

Comment

Topofthegame out for the season

Comment

I've now backed The Conditional and Vinndication. I wanted to try and roll them up this weekend but nothing takes my fancy and their prices look to be on the move. Vinndication is not certain to run but I've taken the risk. He is better off at the weights with The Conditional and I think his recent run will have him spot on for this where they will go a good pace which will also suit him. The Conditional I think is still improving and David Bridgewater reports him to be bigger and rounder so I'm hoping this means he is stronger and better than last year rather than he has just got too fat. The Conditional would have been a clear cut winner of the Ultima if he had not hit 2 out and almost came to a standstill. I wouldn't put anyone off Kildisart who came second in that race but he's now higher in the weights and I'm not sure if there's as much improvement with him as with the other 2 imo.

I'm happy with the other horses I have in this at bigger prices in Sam Brown and Black Op. I still think 16s for Sam Brown is good. I'm also on Copperhead at 16s with freebets but his prep run was abysmal and I'm not even sure if he'll run as the Tizzard yard are so out of form at the moment.

Comment

• Back Two For Gold for this
                      Not going heavy into this race - 20/1

Comment

• Weights up 3lbs, 28 stand their ground

The owls are not what they seem

Comment

• Love love love this race. I like going with 3. Two towards the top of the odds I fancy are Black Op and Kildisart. One further down is Beware the Bear.

Comment

• De Rasher Counter out for season

Comment

• Originally posted by opatcho View Post
                              Back Two For Gold for this
                              Not going heavy into this race - 20/1

I'd be pleased if I get a run with Two For Gold
                              This race has a a noticeable record for producing winners of the Ultima, so will be adding a few to the tracker

Comment

• Vinndication, galloping at Newbury this morning and jumping five fences and jumping out to the right again at all of them. Santini not very impressive and his partner Beware The Bear working a lot better tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X