Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Irish Grand National - Monday 5 April 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Mob Handed too .... Robin de Carlow , Agusta Gold , The Big Dog , Fitzhenry and coko beach. .. small bets , lots of places.
    Good Luck All....

Comment

Sempo 20s+ on exchange if you still want to nibble on him. He has been played down everywhere and, arguably, rightly so, but there is no smoke without fire. 7 places on skybet too. Meh. Should be a fun watch. Just hope he actually gets around the course.

Comment

I have to say that Agusta Gold has an outstanding chance. Will stick Sempo (interestingly campaigned) Robin de Carlow, Brace Yourself and Top Moon in the exacta/trifecta

Comment

Adding Coko Beach. With Gainsfords allowance I think he holds Run Wild Fred who may have Kennedy on board but fails the recent run trend.

I get the concern about Opposites Attract being hammered at Punchestown in December but he'll get similar ground today to his better run behing Latest Exhibition. Think he's got a fair few lbs in hand so sticking with him.

Comment

Mob handed too

Really like Moyhenna for this and have backed accordingly

Also, with the extra places

Fitzhenry
            Ten Ten
            Escaria Ten
            Robin De Carlow

Comment

The Big Dog a NR (ground)
              The owls are not what they seem

Comment

Fitzhenry & Atlantic Shore EW for me. Both small plays just for interest really. More interested to see if RWF retains his novice status or not.

Comment

No bet but Robin De Carlow, Opposites Attract and Eurobot for a bit of fun

Comment

Looks a classy field! At least 4 or 5 (potentially) decent graded horses.

Coko Beach with Gainford on board is interesting. Also quite like Enjoy D’Allen at a price.

Comment

Going for Coko Beach for this with Gainford to take a step forward as the future Champion Jockey.

Good luck all.

Comment

Two bets for me:

2 5pt ew Latest Exhibition 7/1
                        1pt ew RWF 10/1

Can see the angle with Fitzhenry (thanks Ista) so will add him on exchanges.

Comment

Last minute assessment:
                          Lower weights: Enjoy d'Allen, Run Wild Fred, Fitzhenry, Brace Yourself
                          Some good higher weights: Court Maid Agusta Gold
                          Last edited by Supermaster; 5 April 2021, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I shouldnt really be pulled into a JOB horse over this distance, but I cant' leave Sempo out
                            Looked one pace in last years AB which was a sprint finish, and as then had an 'interesting' campaign over fences

24's on Bex and a few places will do

Goes with Run Wild Fred at 10's

Ohh the National... meh

Comment

JESUSUSUSUSUSUUSUSUSSU

Pick that one out!

Comment

Run wild fred jumped both the last two fences very poorly

very costly mistakes

Comment

Working...
                                X