Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham November Meeting Antepost discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Diva at 20/1 to win this PP Gold Cup handicap

As we know, people like her for the Mares Chase at 20/1 in March.

I'd think she'd need to be going very close in this race if she's going to be a player in that... I'd rather back her at 20/1 for this, than 20/1 for that.

Is she an intended runner 'here'?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Happy Diva at 20/1 to win this PP Gold Cup handicap

As we know, people like her for the Mares Chase at 20/1 in March.

I'd think she'd need to be going very close in this race if she's going to be a player in that... I'd rather back her at 20/1 for this, than 20/1 for that.

Is she an intended runner 'here'?
      You'd think so Kev. I'd imagine she'll turn up in both November and December.

BD (when cruising in 4th),2,1,2 in her runs at Cheltenham suggests she'll run another big race and 20/1 is a nice price. I'm joining you.
      Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

Lucky 15 for tomorrow.

Global Fame
        Soldier Of Love
        Hijack
        On The Slopes

Do fancy both Fusil Raffles and Pipesmoker for Henderson as well but pretty short.

Edit - couldn’t even spell names right
        Last edited by Craigy14; 23 October 2020, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Just want to say.... how bloody nice was it to have racing back on at Cheltenham!

For a few hours there, nothing else really matter other than beating the bookie

During this period of madness, I know that jump will be there over the next 5 months to get me/us through it

Comment

Aso will head the weights in PP gold cup and Sceau Royal in Unibet Greatwood Hurdle.
            Last edited by Diamond Geezer; 27 October 2020, 12:36 PM.
            The owls are not what they seem

Comment

Is Edwardstone just ground dependant for the Greatwood? He’ll take some stopping if he runs imho

Comment

Thanks DG

Comment

Happy Diva out in the 2.10 tomorrow off top weight

Comment

• Backed Maries Rock ew @ 14/1 for the Greatwood. Seems reasonably priced?

Comment

• Anyone seen any trainers mentioning the Greatwood specifically for any of their charges? Was going to do some PP Gold Cup/Greatwood cross doubles but struggling with the Greatwood bar Edwardstone who probably doesn’t run if this rain keeps up

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                        Anyone seen any trainers mentioning the Greatwood specifically for any of their charges? Was going to do some PP Gold Cup/Greatwood cross doubles but struggling with the Greatwood bar Edwardstone who probably doesn’t run if this rain keeps up
                        Pul Nicholls named THYME WHITE for the Greatwood when interviewed at Chepstow’s season opener, after TW’s comfortable 2M handicap win,
                        "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Think Pipe could get some winners this season

Thinking for the Goodwood 20/1 of interest. Similar profile as Dell Arca when that won this

Comment

• Weights for the Paddy Power and The Greatwood

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/...id=mZZrM6RnNKw
                            The owls are not what they seem

Comment

• Originally posted by opatcho View Post
                              Think Pipe could get some winners this season

Thinking for the Goodwood 20/1 of interest. Similar profile as Dell Arca when that won this
                              Any reason you are thinking Pipe could get some winners this season (I don't mean literally of course)

Comment

Working...
                              X