X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great read BoF. I'll be tuning in this afternoon. Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
      Quick update: we're running him in the Corinthian Challenge at Navan tomorrow (5.45 ATR). Just hoping he enjoys himself: leaving blinkers and noseband off, no plaiting and he is travelling with his companion pony so we're trying a few new things. http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...inthian-spirit
      Best of luck BoF, hope he enjoys this afternoon more than recent outings and comes back sound

Comment

• Anything you fancy today mate?

Comment

• Proper racing

Going to take on Storyteller with PR. Also perming a few of Mrs Harrington’s

Comment

• Anyone got any opinions in the 3.10 today? I fancy fujimoto flyer @ 6/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
              Anyone got any opinions in the 3.10 today? I fancy fujimoto flyer @ 6/1
              you can get double that now, would have thought the ground would need to be a bit softer to see FF to better effect. Drift would be a bit of a worry aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
                you can get double that now, would have thought the ground would need to be a bit softer to see FF to better effect. Drift would be a bit of a worry aswell.
                Yeah not keen now, but we shall see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  Yeah not keen now, but we shall see!
                  Shocking! First hurdle faller! Having no luck in these irish meets at the moment!

Comment

• Any talk of RAVENHILL in the kerry national handicap?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                      Any talk of RAVENHILL in the kerry national handicap?
                      Might be better than a lot of these but wondered a bit about jockey booking albeit Jack hasnt ridden him https://www.irishracing.com/horse?na...ill&prt=508794

Internal transfer a small play ew for me. Placed alst year and off same rating. Eric Mac has a good record in the race.
                      Last edited by Old Vic; 22 September 2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• ....forgive the indulgence, but I’ve stayed many times in the Listowel Arms and walked across the little bridge onto the course. Oh for a return to those happy times and enjoy a racing trip to Ireland.

Comment

• I fancy spyglass hill was my fancy for the galway plate (other then galvin )

Comment

• First prices up for tomorrow's race.

1/2 Malone Road
                            5/1 Fusain
                            5/1 Wahjaaja
                            6/1 Ngolo
                            100/1 Anakar
                            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                              Might be better than a lot of these but wondered a bit about jockey booking albeit Jack hasnt ridden him https://www.irishracing.com/horse?na...ill&prt=508794.
                              Rider is pretty decent and well worth his claim (2nd in PTP championship 2018/19) Pity he's likely to put up 2 pounds o/w (if only weights got raised if top one comes out ). Also take a look at his ride in the last - no 33/1 shot and good e/w chance (although would be put off if too much rain)

Comment

• Nineteen non-runners already at Listowel today.

Going now listed on RP as Soft (rain).
                                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Working...
                                X