Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2024 Classic Generation watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Classic Generation watch

Frankels half brother kikkuli makes his second start today

Then we have classic trials basically all week

Looking through the entries at the curragh Obrein has loads of unraced or once raced horses that may run. Could be a paddington lurking.

Kikkuli won to uphold the family name

Still looks very green

Think he'd prefer a flatter track

Comment

One look to miss the newmarket guineas and go to Ireland

Comment

Andre fabre sending a couple over to newmarket

Both look to have live chances

Comment

Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
          Andre fabre sending a couple over to newmarket

Both look to have live chances
          Hope so FF. I've backed Narkez 3/1 today and Alcantor 10/3 who I followed last season for tomorrow. Allez!!!
          Last edited by parimutuel; 17 April 2024, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Potential same route to the Jockey Club with Narkez as with Intello in 2013… I’ve taken a chance on the 20s ahead of today’s race

Comment

Originally posted by Morley Street View Post
              Potential same route to the Jockey Club with Narkez as with Intello in 2013… I’ve taken a chance on the 20s ahead of today’s race
              Sounds like an SP fav / SP 2nd fav double to me near of the off thanks for flagging

Comment

Originally posted by parimutuel View Post

Hope so FF. I've backed Narkez 3/1 today and Alcantor 10/3 who I followed last season for tomorrow. Allez!!!
                Will narkez be ridden prominently?

Tailwind at Newmarket again today. Gonna be very tough for anything held up to win again.

Comment

Will narkez be ridden prominently?

Tailwind at Newmarket again today. Gonna be very tough for anything held up to win again.
                  Yeah I think he'll be up with the pace, nice form with Ramadan too

Comment

Originally posted by parimutuel View Post

Yeah I think he'll be up with the pace, nice form with Ramadan too
                    Good

Il have a few quid on then and a double with ottoman fleet who is 1211 at Newmarket

Comment

Good

Il have a few quid on then and a double with ottoman fleet who is 1211 at Newmarket
                      He broke well enough then settled further back
                      Not sure he would have had it in him today anyway

Comment

Wind has switched today, very weak headwind

Should hopefully see some fairer racing

Doesn't look a particularly good craven

The ground has dried out very fast

You'd imagine it'll be watered to maintain good, good to firm in places for the guineas

Ground that Rosallion will relish, he may have too much speed for city of troy

Notable speech also looks very speedy and will need that ground to have a chance. He clocked a 10.8 second furlong at kempton last time.
                        Last edited by FinalFurlong91; 18 April 2024, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Looks like the French horses aren't much cop

Henry longfellow is going to win the French guineas on the snaff

Comment

Looks like the French horses aren't much cop

Henry longfellow is going to win the French guineas on the snaff
                            Reckon they win the french 1000 though with Louise Proctor but opera singer at 14s is a huge price, I think aidan said she's being rerouted here due to a setback

Comment

Originally posted by Zachx02 View Post

Reckon they win the french 1000 though with Louise Proctor but opera singer at 14s is a huge price, I think aidan said she's being rerouted here due to a setback
                              That is a huge price if she turns up, highly unlikely to make the English 1000 due to that set back you mentioned, think they said she missed two weeks work but with the Irish 1000 only a week after the French she'll probably go there instead and they'll have that extra week to have her absolutely spot on and no travel etc.

Edit: Just realised its actually a couple weeks after the French 1000.
                              Last edited by Monty's Pass; 18 April 2024, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X