Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Royal Ascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobos
    replied
    Scope has at least won a Grade 1 so I'd see him as the danger to Trueshan if there is one. Just think that Stradavarius is on the decline now and don't see him winning for a 4th time.

Leave a comment:

• FinalFurlong91
    replied
    Looking at the weather forecast it must be unlikely trueshan will get the cut in the ground that he needs

If they don't go that quick you wouldn't be surprised if Stradivarius outsprinted them

I'm on Scope but I'd almost rather strad won

Leave a comment:

• Lobos
    replied
    Originally posted by Spectre View Post

I think you'd want to see some rain for Trueshan to even turn up let alone have a chance Lobos?

Kyrios would be a safer option I'd have thought, and may prove better than Trueshan whatever the going.

Alcohol Free in the Duke of Cambridge, and Sea Silk Road in the Ribblesdale are both accpetable prices.

And if you want a big price in there I'd nominate Summerghand in the Wokingham at 25/1.
    He's going to run this year Spectre as long as it's safe ground. They desperately want the Ascot Gold Cup on their mantlepiece I think ! He was the Champion Stayer last season and no reason why he shouldn't be this. He's the one to beat.
    I'd be very worried about Kyprios if I were a backer. Age, experience against him and he's only won a Grade 3 . Plus he's travelled across the water 3 times and each time it's ended badly including at Royal Ascot last season.
    Last edited by Lobos; 8 June 2022, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spectre
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobos View Post
    Trueshan .............
    I think you'd want to see some rain for Trueshan to even turn up let alone have a chance Lobos?

Kyrios would be a safer option I'd have thought, and may prove better than Trueshan whatever the going.

Alcohol Free in the Duke of Cambridge, and Sea Silk Road in the Ribblesdale are both accpetable prices.

And if you want a big price in there I'd nominate Summerghand in the Wokingham at 25/1.

Leave a comment:

• Morley Street
    replied
    Prices now seem tight all around but think Mohaadah represents some each way value in the Jersey @10s

Leave a comment:

• Lobos
    replied
    Trueshan .............

Leave a comment:

• FinalFurlong91
    replied
    Might be best waiting for entries and all the extra places closer to the time

Leave a comment:

• callhimgamblor
    started a topic Royal Ascot

Royal Ascot

Hi guys,

I landed a decent wedge last weekend and I'm looking to put an each way heinz together for Royal Ascot next week.

Now all I need are six horses..... ???

Anything leaping out at this stage? Very interested to hear.

Thanks in advance.
    Tom.
Working...
X