Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

Daily Flat Racing Tips

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Richard Fahey 9 wins and 6 placed in last 32 runners. Loads of runners for him today.

    Comment


    • Dizzy Bizu @ 6/1 Chantilly 14.15

      Comment


      • Irish Derby:
        Earlswood, Mojo Star, Wordsworth

        Comment


        • Off to Uttoxeter today, hoping the change of scenery for Pym has a positive impact.

          If anyone can go through the rest of the card, that'd be great

          First time at the races since Cheltenham 2020 today. Mega

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Off to Uttoxeter today, hoping the change of scenery for Pym has a positive impact.

            If anyone can go through the rest of the card, that'd be great

            First time at the races since Cheltenham 2020 today. Mega
            Solomon Grey looks value with 365 at 6-1.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Off to Uttoxeter today, hoping the change of scenery for Pym has a positive impact.

              If anyone can go through the rest of the card, that'd be great

              First time at the races since Cheltenham 2020 today. Mega
              Skelton's following 2 rides also look decent prices on 365.
              Begin the Luck - will be better over further, and booking of skelton.
              Longhouse Sale. - course form is exceptional, mark very competitive.

              A trixie for you.
              Last edited by Quevega; 27 June 2021, 09:16 AM.

              Comment


              • Think the prices have already gone.

                Comment


                • Shale finally gets her ground today

                  To back or not to back that is the question

                  I want to but the sensible part of my brain is telling me to give up on her

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Off to Uttoxeter today, hoping the change of scenery for Pym has a positive impact.

                    If anyone can go through the rest of the card, that'd be great

                    First time at the races since Cheltenham 2020 today. Mega
                    Never thought I'd be this jealous of someone going to Uttoxeter! Walk away with pockets full!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Quevega View Post

                      Longhouse Sale. - course form is exceptional, mark very competitive.
                      That run at Uttoxeter should set Longhouse Sale up nicely for the Summer Plate at Market Rasen in three weeks time. I'd recomment putting him in a tracker as a reminder.
                      Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Spectre View Post

                        That run at Uttoxeter should set Longhouse Sale up nicely for the Summer Plate at Market Rasen in three weeks time. I'd recomment putting him in a tracker as a reminder.
                        Will be up against the inform Captain Tom Cat be very interesting to see the first shows on the market not that i'm expecting anything juicy given he has a string of 1-1-1s

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

                          Will be up against the inform Captain Tom Cat be very interesting to see the first shows on the market not that i'm expecting anything juicy given he has a string of 1-1-1s
                          Interesting. Has Newland said CTC goes to the Summer Plate?
                          Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Spectre View Post

                            Interesting. Has Newland said CTC goes to the Summer Plate?
                            The syndicate has yes, rumours emerged about Galway but Rasen was all but confirmed on this ATR article.
                            https://www.attheraces.com/news/2021...d-at-worcester
                            Up to 147 now but his Aintree Debut run on figures was worthy of mid 140s so it's not harsh imo.

                            Comment


                            • Thanks Outlaw. It's a meeting I always take interest in. I go to with a couple of friends, and we make a weekend of it. Golf on Friday followed by a meal and drinks, the meeting on Saturday in the restaurant at the course, followed by a second meal in the evening and considerably more drinks, and then a very slow badly hungover drive home on Sunday.

                              For anyone that's never been I'd highly recommend tjhe Market Rasen Summer Plate meeting as a bit of an oasis in the middle of a summer desert that's dominated by flat racing.
                              Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                                Thanks Outlaw. It's a meeting I always take interest in. I go to with a couple of friends, and we make a weekend of it. Golf on Friday followed by a meal and drinks, the meeting on Saturday in the restaurant at the course, followed by a second meal in the evening and considerably more drinks, and then a very slow badly hungover drive home on Sunday.

                                For anyone that's never been I'd highly recommend tjhe Market Rasen Summer Plate meeting as a bit of an oasis in the middle of a summer desert that's dominated by flat racing.
                                Sounds great, have only been the once and that was to watch Adjali make his British debut and get me all excited about a triumph horse, needless to say that went South rather rapidly. Would love to go to it but it's been sold out again for ages and I've recently started a new job and am working all sorts but can't wait to go anywhere on my next day off.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X