Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

Daily Flat Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluebeards Castle could be an interesting one at Dundalk today, Declared Friday again. 4/1 currently

Comment

• Chelmsford 4:30 Lunar Shadow 33/1 E/W (Plenty paying 4 places too) - Ran twice on the A/W so far in two fairly decent novice races. I can forgive the first time turf run LTO, as some horses just act a whole lot better on the A/W than they do on turf, and besides, the horse was plenty keen enough that day as well as getting slightly hampered. Been dropped 3lbs for that performance and Tom Marquand takes over from Hollie Doyle today. He is one I'm fairly keen on at a big E/W price.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        Chelmsford 4:30 Lunar Shadow 33/1 E/W (Plenty paying 4 places too) - Ran twice on the A/W so far in two fairly decent novice races. I can forgive the first time turf run LTO, as some horses just act a whole lot better on the A/W than they do on turf, and besides, the horse was plenty keen enough that day as well as getting slightly hampered. Been dropped 3lbs for that performance and Tom Marquand takes over from Hollie Doyle today. He is one I'm fairly keen on at a big E/W price.
        Well that didn't go to plan. Way too keen and then trying to hold up a keen horse is just not the one. Pretty much no chance thereafter. Will keep an eye on it though maybe back at Kempton over 1m next time.

Comment

• Thought it would be a long time since I'd be betting on the flat again as I don't dig the dirt but I've had a bet on Judicial in the 3.40 at Lingfield tomorrow. He's been a favourite of mine and I think 5s is an EW bet to nothing with 4 places on offer.

Comment

• There's 4 Group 1 races in Hong kong early in the morning sunday...
            Had a little Lucky 15 on...
            0600 - Exultant.
            0640 - Computer patch.
            0750 - Golden sixty.
            0830 - Magical.

Comment

• The 5/2 has tempted me in on magical

Hopefully moore can get her well positioned from trap 1

Would like to see him make more use of her than the last twice

Comment

• Had an awful day over the jumps so thought I'd try my luck on the flat on what is some excellent racing in HK.

6.40 - Classique Legend
                7.50 - Admire Mars
                8.30 - Magcal

Paddy's top price on everything. Lets at least hope Magical runs well so we can have a winner between us! FinalFurlong91, BigChaang

Comment

• Tbf shes run a belter there, just didn't manage to get a fast enough break to get in her usual position just behind the front runner

Her race was over after 50 yards as she doesn't have the pace to be that far back and win

Comment

• Harpocrates 10/1 dundalk

ran a great race lto only beaten 0.75l by saltonstall over a mile after being a little keen and didnt get the clearest of runs. Imo there was nothing between them that day, saltonstall just got first run on him, and that was with harpocrates only getting 3lbs from saltonstall despite being rated 10lbs inferior to him. Imo harpocrates ran to a mark of about 107-108 that day, which should mean he goes well today off his unchanged mark of 101.

Comment

• 11.55 Southwell Lexi The One - good old backing it for the name, my bitch Lexi (my dug)

Comment

• A pair of debutants for tomorrow

INSPIRATION POINT @ 5/2 Aqueduct R5

VA VA VEGAS @ 3/1 Los Alamitos R3

Added SPIELBERG @ 7/2 Los Alamitos R4

Decided to double up IP & VVV for the K Derby too. Good luck everyone.
                        Last edited by parimutuel; 19 December 2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thorne365 View Post
                          Love the eurovision - had my biggest ever single event stakes on a few yrs ago (when israel won) - was deep on france but traded out for only a small loss (most other results would have decimated me)

Last yr it coincided with a wedding - a few of use skipped out on the speeches to watch it
                          Hahaha, just talking to my mate at the moment (who I organise our Eurovision 'party' with each year)..... can't believe I didn't reply to this.

Was it Netta?

You stupid boy......I'm not your Toy!

Or Golden Boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Hahaha, just talking to my mate at the moment (who I organise our Eurovision 'party' with each year)..... can't believe I didn't reply to this.

Was it Netta?

You stupid boy......I'm not your Toy!

Or Golden Boy?
                            Yup Netta was 2 yrs ago but i was balls deep on france from months beforehand as one of my buddies does tips for it and he was very strong on them

Its great craic though - markets can be wild inplay since the new structure which adds to the excitement

Comment

• I feel a eurovision thread coming on

Comment

Working...
                              X