Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

To win TODAY and at the Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd think they have to be tempted to have a crack at the Stayers. There's nothing particularly obvious from this seasons crop of novices, and in retrospect they would have thought he had a decent chance of beating Flooring Porter this season.

Added to that he's only ever had 6 runs over hurdles, and only 9 lifetime runs in total (Flooring Porter 15), and the next two seasons are likely to be his peak as a staying hurdler, so he will likely improve again from his excellent runs this season. They'll also consider Paisley Park was only 4 lengths behind FP and didn't get the best of runs, and I think they'd be confident TH will be more than four lengths better than Paisley Park next March.

The alternative of going novice chasing means he'd potentially be stepping into a really deep staying novice division. Even if he passed that test, the following season Monkfish and Envoi Allen lie in wait and are the same age as him. On balance I think they'll have a crack at the Stayers, as they'll see it as his best chance of open Grade 1 success.
    Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

• Just noticed they have added Thyme to win at the weekend and then any race at 22s.

Comment

• Latest Exhibition today + any race 33/1 w/Sky
        Teahupoo today + any race 14/1 w/Sky

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam93 View Post
          Just noticed they have added Thyme to win at the weekend and then any race at 22s.
          Just added this

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post

Just added this
            Where is this please?

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

Where is this please?

...Sky RaB/Ante-Post Special Doubles

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post

...Sky RaB/Ante-Post Special Doubles
                Lovely, thanks Eggs

Comment

• ....a few of these cropping up for Aintree:

Elle est Belle & a/r 16-1 Sky
                  Thyme Hill & a/r 22-1: & Stayers 28-1 Sky
                  Abacadabras & CH 80-1 Sky
                  Monmiral & Arkle 33-1 Hills (33-1 anyway in their Arkle market).
                  Eileendover & Supreme 33-1 Hills (it’s actually 40-1 to win Supreme with PP)
                  Cloth Cap & GC 50-1 Hills
                  McFabulous & Kauto Star & Marsh 150-1 Hills

Comment

....a few of these cropping up for Aintree:

I think the Aba one has some value here, can only chip away for tiny stakes each day so hoping the price holds.
                    Whilst Honeysuckle is the one to beat should anything happen to her Aba then becomes a leading contender...

Comment

• Wouldn't be backing anything from the Sneezy yard at the moment - they look wretched,

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonjers View Post
                        Wouldn't be backing anything from the Sneezy yard at the moment - they look wretched,
                        She hit the bar with Run Wild Fred and of course the horses that run between Cheltenham and Fairyhouse won't be leading lights.
                        I actually think Aba is a proper bet tomorrow and on that basis the 80/1 is value and could result in a nice trading voucher...

Comment

• Dusart and the Arkle - 33/1 - have taken that to complete my money on hjm

if he can’t beat Third Time Lucki he isn’t winning an Arkle

Comment

....a few of these cropping up for Aintree:

Eggs has Sky took down the Abracadabras 80/1 special or am I going blind? Have searched around but can’t find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Attaglance View Post

Eggs has Sky took down the Abracadabras 80/1 special or am I going blind? Have searched around but can’t find it.

....it’s still there, Matey. It’s in their Ante-Post Special doubles section.

Comment

....it’s still there, Matey. It’s in their Ante-Post Special doubles section.
                                Cheers, found it, much appreciated, not that I can get much on but happy to get something on.

Comment

Working...
                                X