Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

To win TODAY and at the Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, thanks both

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      I can't believe I'm going to add the Royal Pagaille Gold Cup one. Annoyed with myself at doing it and haven't done it yet...

Right, doing it now.

Grr.

Done it.

Terrible bet.

Done the any race one as well... not as terrible
      I did the any race one, and already have for 4 miler...he can’t be good enough to win a gold cup surely.....to me it sounds as if he should be going rsa but they already have monkfish ‍♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by dannycraigpirates View Post

I did the any race one, and already have for 4 miler...he can’t be good enough to win a gold cup surely.....to me it sounds as if he should be going rsa but they already have monkfish ‍♂️
        I'll hopefully lay it off on the day of the race markets ...although he might be about 75.0 on the exchanges by then

Comment

Have to admit, i have no idea how good this RP is, but just in case hes very good i have taken the today/GC double.
          Not parted with too much cash though!!

Comment

He'll need to be winning well today now with SB pulling out to have a chance in anything at the festival.

Comment

• Many thanks for highlighting the Royal Pagaille win today special Eggs

Comment

• First time for everything but both To Win Today and Festival bets landed, Tritonic 50-1 and RP 93-1 for GC. A nice result for a change....
                Last edited by Nortons who; 23 January 2021, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Another Value Loser View Post
                  Many thanks for highlighting the Royal Pagaille win today special Eggs
                  ...took the 33-1 a/r offer myself when it first appeared some days ago so not overly bothered about which race might be the target.

Comment

• Originally posted by Another Value Loser View Post
                    Many thanks for highlighting the Royal Pagaille win today special Eggs
                    Me too! Massive thank you from me Eggs, top man, thank you

Comment

• ....morning summary;

Allaho & Ryanair 14-1 Hills/Sky
                      Torygraph & AB 50-1 Hills/Sky
                      Gentlemansgame & AB 28-1 Sky
                      Easy Game & Ryanair 80-1 Sky
                      Last edited by Eggs; 24 January 2021, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Cheers Eggs, top work as always

Comment

• The 2 AB ones interest me, just waiting to see if Thurles survives the inspection at 9

Comment

• I asked for Colreavy for today and the mares chase at Cheltenham

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnage at Taunton View Post
                              The 2 AB ones interest me, just waiting to see if Thurles survives the inspection at 9
                              Meeting's been cancelled unfortunately.

Comment

• .....early DRF offers (6th/7th Feb);

CPS Dublin Chase & CC 6/4 Hills
                                Captain Guinness 1st 3 DRF & Arkle 8-1 Hills: win DRF Arkle & 1st 3 Arkle 28-1 Hills
                                Quilixios a/r DRF & TH 28-1
                                Honeysuckle Irish CH/CH 20-1 Hills: 22-1 Sky:
                                Honeysuckle Irish CH/CH & Concertista MH 50-1 Hills
                                Honeysuckle ICH/CH or MH 6-1 Sky
                                Appreciate It Chantelle/Supreme & Zanahiyr Spring Juv/TH 33-1 Hills
                                Saldier Irish CH/CH 50-1 Hills; place ICH/CH 16-1 Sky

Last edited by Eggs; 24 January 2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X