Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

To win TODAY and at the Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve had Llandibo Lad to win tomorrow and place in the Supreme at 10/1 with Hills

Comment

• How do you even request these lads?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
        I’ve had Llandibo Lad to win tomorrow and place in the Supreme at 10/1 with Hills
        Rubbish price Pimm.

You could put 1pt on him to win tomorrow @ 6-4 and you would have a return off that including stake of 2.5pts if he won.
        Prior to running tomorrow, You could then place 1.25pts ew with PP 33-1 NRNB for supreme.

Therefore if he wins tomorrow and doesn't run in the supreme, you can't lose.
        And you get approx 9.5pts return if he places in supreme, but also have the win bet as well. Significantly better payday. +42.5 pts.potentially.

Worst case scenario is he loses tomorrow and still runs in supreme with your money on him each way.
        Which is unlikely but could happen and not ideal.

I think some of these request a bets require a bit more thought, especially if the prospect of the horse in question going on to run at Cheltenham is diminished if they are beaten in the prep race you're banking on, or if the prospect of the horse going to Cheltenham is a doubt even if they win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post

Rubbish price Pimm.

You could put 1pt on him to win tomorrow @ 6-4 and you would have a return off that including stake of 2.5pts if he won.
          Prior to running tomorrow, You could then place 1.25pts ew with PP 33-1 NRNB for supreme.

Therefore if he wins tomorrow and doesn't run in the supreme, you can't lose.
          And you get approx 9.5pts return if he places in supreme, but also have the win bet as well. Significantly better payday. +42.5 pts.potentially.

Worst case scenario is he loses tomorrow and still runs in supreme with your money on him each way.
          Which is unlikely but could happen and not ideal.

I think some of these request a bets require a bit more thought, especially if the prospect of the horse in question going on to run at Cheltenham is diminished if they are beaten in the prep race you're banking on, or if the prospect of the horse going to Cheltenham is a doubt even if they win.
          Agreed, I was expecting and hoping for bigger. He should win tomorrow, it looks a weak race for a supreme trial and I can’t see his price being cut that much after unless he wins by a big margin. He’s a good horse though but not from a fashionable stable. I do think he has a good chance of placing in the Supreme if it remains as limited as the current markets suggest. Appreciate It aside the rest of the field are beatable and they’ll hopefully be lots of extra place to offers available for the Supreme given it’s the opener.

Comment

• ....Sky’s current offers;

Politilogue & CC 9-1 (the 12-1 in their NH Doubles section appears to have been taken down); 10-1 Hills
            Allart & a/r 12-1
            Allaho & Ryanair 14-1; 14-1 Hills
            Buveur D’air & CH 18-1; 20-1 Hills
            Waiting Patiently & a/r 18-1; 20-1 Hills; & Ryanair 25-1 Sky; & CC 28-1 Hills
            Royal Pagaille & a/r 25-1; 14-1 Hills & GC 80-1; 66-1 Hills
            Ifthecapfits & a/r 33-1; & NHC 40-1
            Defi & CC 40-1; 33-1 Hills
            Tritonic & TH 40-1; 40-1 Hills
            Minella Drama & a/r 50-1; & Supreme 80-1
            Rivere Detel & Sup 50-1
            Llandinabo Lad & Sup 55-1; win today & 1st 3 Sup 10-1 Hills
            Nada to Prada & Sup 125-1
            Favoir & Sup 150-1
            Anythingforlove & Sup 200-1
            Last edited by Eggs; 23 January 2021, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Sam brown a NR so the Royal Pagaille prices are well cut now

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                Sam brown a NR so the Royal Pagaille prices are well cut now
                For info, Hills remains 66-1 for RP today and Gold Cup but with a boost increases to 75-1. Down from yesterday but one of his main rivals today is now out of the picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                  Sam brown a NR so the Royal Pagaille prices are well cut now
                  ...yep, the 33-1 a/r offer earlier in the week is long gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nortons who View Post

For info, Hills remains 66-1 for RP today and Gold Cup but with a boost increases to 75-1. Down from yesterday but one of his main rivals today is now out of the picture.
                    ...still 80-1 with Sky to win today & GC.

Sky now have RP & a/r 12-1 (was 25-1 earlier); & NHC 16-1.
                    Last edited by Eggs; 23 January 2021, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• ...Torygraph & Albert Bartlett 50-1 Hills/Sky
                      Gentlemansgame & AB 28-1 Sky
                      Easy Game & Ryanair 80-1 Sky
                      Good Boy Bobby & Ultima 100-1 Sky
                      Janika & Coral Cup 100-1
                      Last edited by Eggs; 23 January 2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• I can't believe I'm going to add the Royal Pagaille Gold Cup one. Annoyed with myself at doing it and haven't done it yet...

Right, doing it now.

Grr.

Done it.

Terrible bet.

Done the any race one as well... not as terrible

Comment

• Got Torygraph priced up for tomorrow + Albert Bartlett.....50/1.

Horrid price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                            Gentlemansgame & AB 28-1 Sky
                            Hate to be that guy....but can’t find this one and I’ve checked everywhere (obviously I haven’t, else I’d have found it, but you know what I mean!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post

Hate to be that guy....but can’t find this one and I’ve checked everywhere (obviously I haven’t, else I’d have found it, but you know what I mean!)
                              They take them down when racing starts I think Garrison Savannah - so that might be why you can't find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post

They usually take them down while racing is on, probably be back up later

Comment

Working...
                                X