Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

To win TODAY and at the Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....just to note, the Hills prices are via ‘Specials’ and not ‘Future Races’ link.

Navigation is: Horses-Specials-#your odds November 27/29.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Goddess View Post
      I had one with Hills today, but they only did it as a private bet and didn't add it to YourOdds section...

Envoi Allen to win Drinmore Chase and Marsh Chase, Epatante to win Fighting Fith and Champion Hurdle and Honeysuckle to win Hatton Grace and Mares Hurdle

100/1....a hell of a lot needs to go right but reasonable value vs current prices
      How do you get requests put up? I’d be interested in this minus envoi

Comment

• Originally posted by DeeBee View Post

How do you get requests put up? I’d be interested in this minus envoi

....I think it’s via Twitter but The King Pimm is the authority.

Comment

• Correct, just post request on Twitter with #yourodds hashtag and they pick it up.

My bet was available minus Envoi at 33s, they've taken them down at the minute while decs are digested i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Goddess View Post
            Correct, just post request on Twitter with #yourodds hashtag and they pick it up.

My bet was available minus Envoi at 33s, they've taken them down at the minute while decs are digested i guess
            yup noticed it on there now and had a bit of the 33s.. I would have been tempted with envoi too but that was y priority. I may give em a tweet then cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post

....I think it’s via Twitter but The King Pimm is the authority.
              Sorry all, had another hectic day so just catching up. I send requests to William Hill via Messanger for my TWAR and Yourodds requests. I contacted Paddy Powers this week about adding specials and TWAR but heard nothing back. I need to start sending some RAB’s to Skybet

Comment

• ....plenty on offer to start the day. Just a reminder that the Hills prices are in a different place; Horses-Specials-#your odds November 27/29;

Paisley Park & Stayers 11-1 (H); 16-1 (Sky); 10-1 (PP)
                McFabulous & Stayers 14-1 (H); 18-1 (Sky); 20-1 (PP)
                Thyme Hill & Stayers 40-1 (H); 40-1 (Sky); 33-1 (PP); 33-1 (Lad)
                Summerville Boy & Stayers 40-1 (PP)
                Honest Vic & Stayers 125-1 (H); 80-1 (Sky)
                Lisnagar Oscar & Stayers 90-1 (Sky); 80-1 (PP)
                Sam Spinner & Stayers 300-1 (H); 150-1 (Sky)
                Sam Spinner 1st 3 today in both & Stayers 20-1 (H)

Flinteur Sacre 12.15 NB/Supreme 16-1 (H); 14-1 (Sky)

Comment

• Boyles also go 20/1 Mcfabulous, poor 8s for Paisley Park. Didnt even know they done these will keep an eye out for future ones

Comment

• With the big drift on Paisley this morning bookies should be pushing him in these, should be at least 20s now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                      ....plenty on offer to start the day. Just a reminder that the Hills prices are in a different place; Horses-Specials-#your odds November 27/29;

Paisley Park & Stayers 11-1 (H); 16-1 (Sky); 10-1 (PP)
                      McFabulous & Stayers 14-1 (H); 18-1 (Sky); 20-1 (PP)
                      Thyme Hill & Stayers 40-1 (H); 40-1 (Sky); 33-1 (PP); 33-1 (Lad)
                      Summerville Boy & Stayers 40-1 (PP)
                      Honest Vic & Stayers 125-1 (H); 80-1 (Sky)
                      Lisnagar Oscar & Stayers 90-1 (Sky); 80-1 (PP)
                      Sam Spinner & Stayers 300-1 (H); 150-1 (Sky)
                      Sam Spinner 1st 3 today in both & Stayers 20-1 (H)

Flinteur Sacre 12.15 NB/Supreme 16-1 (H); 14-1 (Sky)
                      Really want to back a few of these as they look decent, but I think McFabulous will get the better of Thyme Hill today and then Thyme Hill (or Fury Road) will beat him in March assuming PP isn't back to his best of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                        With the big drift on Paisley this morning bookies should be pushing him in these, should be at least 20s now.
                        That is some drift, he is becoming a backable price!

Comment

• Back Mcfabulous today and use the winnings on a bigger priced than current Thyme Hill

Comment

• If McFabulous goes off clear favourite, he should be the bet at 20/1.

I've talked myself into this.

Getting in to a reet mess

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              If McFabulous goes off clear favourite, he should be the bet at 20/1.

I've talked myself into this.

Getting in to a reet mess
                              The related doubles in these going to leave us like spehgatti junction great race to split opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                                Back Mcfabulous today and use the winnings on a bigger priced than current Thyme Hill
                                Wouldn't be confident that THs price would go out if he lost today, but you're right that it's probably the way to go

Comment

Working...
                                X