Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

To win TODAY and at the Festival

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eggs Any early Trials day offers out there ?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Carnage at Taunton View Post
      The 2 AB ones interest me, just waiting to see if Thurles survives the inspection at 9
      ...looks like Thurles is off.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        Eggs Any early Trials day offers out there ?
        ....Paisley Park Cleeve Hurdle & Stayers 9/2 Sky

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Eggs View Post

          ....Paisley Park Cleeve Hurdle & Stayers 9/2 Sky
          OK thanks, not convinced that offers any value, no doubt they'll come up with more when entries are in.
          Might look to cover Santini at 33s ish...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Eggs View Post

            ....Paisley Park Cleeve Hurdle & Stayers 9/2 Sky
            Been hovering over that for a while, but they have a habit of quoting bigger prices on the day recently, so might risk waiting...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by isitmarchyet View Post

              Been hovering over that for a while, but they have a habit of quoting bigger prices on the day recently, so might risk waiting...
              You think 9/2 is value IIMY ?
              That would make him about 1/4 to win the Cleeve and I assume these specials are win only with no option of place...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Istabraq View Post

                You think 9/2 is value IIMY ?
                That would make him about 1/4 to win the Cleeve and I assume these specials are win only with no option of place...
                It's just about value for me. I have PP at decent prices but would like to top up on him ideally so this seems the best way. Would like to see what his opposition will be. No Thyme Hill makes it even more tempting, but never know if there'll be a few surprise entries. If it looks an easy enough task for him after entries tomorrow and the price holds, I'll back it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by isitmarchyet View Post

                  It's just about value for me. I have PP at decent prices but would like to top up on him ideally so this seems the best way. Would like to see what his opposition will be. No Thyme Hill makes it even more tempting, but never know if there'll be a few surprise entries. If it looks an easy enough task for him after entries tomorrow and the price holds, I'll back it.
                  Yeah fair enough, I haven’t seen the likely Cleeve field and he should win, but he’s unlikely to be 4s on

                  Comment


                  • ....another couple of DRF offers with Sky;

                    Gaillard du Mesnil win Nathaniel Lacy juv hurdle & a/r 25-1; & Ballymore 30-1
                    Holymacapony win Nathaniel Lacy & a/r 100-1; & AB 125-1
                    Last edited by Eggs; 24 January 2021, 04:15 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                      ....another couple of DRF offers with Sky;

                      Gaillard du Mesnil win Nathaniel Lacy juv hurdle & a/r 25-1; & Ballymore 30-1
                      Holymacapony win Nathaniel Lacy & a/r 100-1; & AB 125-1
                      Would really love to know what happened last time, Henry seemed as clueless as the rest of us over his run....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jack1092 View Post

                        Would really love to know what happened last time, Henry seemed as clueless as the rest of us over his run....
                        ...thought exactly the same when I saw that 100-1. Holymacapony beat Gaillard 8 lengths the time before.
                        Last edited by Eggs; 24 January 2021, 06:21 PM.

                        Comment


                        • ....Torygraph Thurles & AB 56-1 with Hills price boost. The same odds as when Gentleman’s game was in the field.

                          (It is under 27th January banner, although the offer says 24th Jan. I think it’s because the race is rescheduled from that date).
                          Last edited by Eggs; 25 January 2021, 01:20 PM.

                          Comment


                          • itchy feet - cleeve and stayers might be decent, as a saver.
                            would want 66-1+ though

                            Comment


                            • I've just tweeted sky and Hills about decimation to win tomorrow and either any race or the martin pipe. He's finished 2nd all three runs this season to Queens Brook, Irascible and Wide Receiver each time giving them a proper race. Wide Reciever and Irascible have franked the form. I can't see him priced up for any races yet. I'd expect him to win tomorrow so hoping they get back with some decent odds.

                              Comment


                              • ....weekend offers from Hills;

                                Paisley & Stayers 10/3
                                Adagio & TH 16-1
                                Nassalam & TH 20-1
                                Santini & GC 20-1
                                Bear Ghylls & Ballymore 40-1
                                Lecale’s Article & Ballymore 40-1
                                Bristol de Mai & GC 50-1
                                Cap du Nord & Ultima 50-1
                                Canelo & Ultima 66-1
                                Native River & GC 66-1
                                Saint Calvados & GC 80-1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X