Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

To win TODAY and at the Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky go 14s for defi and QMCC. No thanks can get on 14s for QMCC alone! Poor!

Comment

• Skybet having a laugh with that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
        .....Hills offers are in a different place than normal, ‘Specials - #your odds horse racing - Cheltenham November weekend’;

St Roi & CH 8-1 H; 9-1 Sky
        Latest Exhibition & RSA 14-1 H/Sky
        Abacadabras & CH 16-1 H
        Defi du Seuil & a/r 20-1 H; & QMCC 25-1 H
        PTKO & CC 28-1 H; 33-1 Sky
        Proschema & County Hurdle 125-1 H

i suspect more will be added through the morning.

....Sky now have Aba & CH @ 18-1.

Comment

• Do we trust Sky not to be too funny with their Latest Exhibition bet seeing as it has yesterday's date? I'd prefer to take that than the Hills one as I haven't qualified for the weekly free bet yet.

Comment

• Tried to get TBB priced up for today and the RSA but no reply yet. Also think the 25s for Defi is now very good value with him shortening due to Rouge Vif being a NR.

Edit. Now been added at 25-1.
            Last edited by taylorch1990; 15 November 2020, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• ....Hills & Sky both have Fury Road & Stayers @ 25-1.
              Last edited by Eggs; 15 November 2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Asked Hills for Hollow Games today and the Champion Bumper and they came back with 33/1 which is what he is with Sky anyway just for March. Poor that.

Comment

• I take it the 20s has dried up for Altior to win the TC and QMCC? Sky only 14s now. Will still put my free bet on it unless anyone can see any better anywhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                    I take it the 20s has dried up for Altior to win the TC and QMCC? Sky only 14s now. Will still put my free bet on it unless anyone can see any better anywhere?
                    ...from what I can see, 14-1 from 20s with Hills; 12-1 PP.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                      I take it the 20s has dried up for Altior to win the TC and QMCC? Sky only 14s now. Will still put my free bet on it unless anyone can see any better anywhere?
                      Yeah went last night, I waited to bet on Belgium vs England game to get free bet for it and it was slashed! Either lurkers or I blame whoever put it up in Qs diary and few boys got on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post

Yeah went last night, I waited to bet on Belgium vs England game to get free bet for it and it was slashed! Either lurkers or I blame whoever put it up in Qs diary and few boys got on it!
                        He was 7/2 for weeks & weeks, he's now a general 7/4 wether money has been placed on the special or not a price like that won't last when the odds for his next target continue to tumble.

Comment

• ....I have a free bet with Sky and was going to pop it on 13/2 Epatante to win Fighting Fifth & CH but it seems to have been taken down this morning.

Comment

• Forgot to post this yesterday but there are three further opportunities after today for a horse to win at Plumpton and at the Festival and win a ?40k bonus so may be worth studying the field in the other three races in the series to see if one is worth putting on this thread. Full detail here.

The owls are not what they seem

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                              ....I have a free bet with Sky and was going to pop it on 13/2 Epatante to win Fighting Fifth & CH but it seems to have been taken down this morning.
                              Seems to be up twice now, 5/1 and 11/2

Comment

• ....Lord Royal & RSA 40-1with Hills.

Kemboy & King George 28-1 with Hills (although I thought Mullins said he would be ‘heading to Leopardstown at Christmas’).
                                Last edited by Eggs; 19 November 2020, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X