Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The ULTIMA Handicap Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Bailey on Happygolucky from 47.25 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIpZMG6gvwM

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
      Kim Bailey on Happygolucky from 47.25 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIpZMG6gvwM
      Saying all the right things, fingers crossed for us all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post

Saying all the right things, fingers crossed for us all.
        Yeh he sounds confident which is all you can ask for really.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
          Kim Bailey on Happygolucky from 47.25 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIpZMG6gvwM
          Sounded pretty confident TBF, we like that, a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Appreciate It View Post
            I am reliably informed that One For The Team will now be taking up his entry here. They like him, and think he's a very well handicapped horse who'll really appreciate the better ground.

Not much experience on an undulating track, but definitely worth of consideration.
            Cheers. Have a face. Appreciate It

Comment

• Originally posted by Appreciate It View Post
              I am reliably informed that One For The Team will now be taking up his entry here. They like him, and think he's a very well handicapped horse who'll really appreciate the better ground.

Not much experience on an undulating track, but definitely worth of consideration.
              I do like him very much for this. He does appear really well handicapped to me and his trainer doesn't waste entries in the race. He is very rarely out of the money with his runners and certainly knows how to get one 'ready' for it.

Comment

• Fortunately he isn't the best handicapped horse in the race otherwise I might be worried.
                Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

• Whilst I hope Happygolucky wins as he’s a forum favourite I’m confident about a big performance from Aye Right. I am under the impression 2nd season chasers have a very good record in this race as opposed to novice chasers and looking at his form and preparation he looks an ideal fit. There are better handicapped horses in the race but he looks a solid contender

Comment

• I agree TKP. Aye Right is as solid as they get. You'd struggle to see him as well handicapped, but you know he'll run his race and he'll be in with a chance going over the last.
                    Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

• I hope a Sneezy horse does HGL by a (runny) nose.

Milan Native
                      Escaria Ten
                      Farclas

They're due .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        I hope a Sneezy horse does HGL by a (runny) nose.

Milan Native
                        Escaria Ten
                        Farclas

They're due .....
                        Do you think Farclas comes here instead of the Plate ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

Do you think Farclas comes here instead of the Plate ?
                          Nope, but if he did I'd fancy him.

Better 'orse.

Comment

• Jumps a bit (shifts a bit) to the right does Happygolucky. For the people that notice these things.
                            Think Rocco more solid in the jumping department.
                            But Bass is very very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                              Fortunately he isn't the best handicapped horse in the race otherwise I might be worried.
                              Who’s your fancy then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geegees View Post

Who’s your fancy then?

Comment

Working...
                                X