Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The ULTIMA Handicap Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madmoose View Post
    I hope its not a bad sign

Some of his earlier antepost tips looked poor quite quickly.
    "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post

He has to get at least one winner let’s hope it’s this one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post

Lets hope he's gets this one right.

Comment

• Unibet offering NRNB 40/1 on Milan native here. May endanger your account, but they are laying decent bets against it still.

Comment

• 33/1 now but still laying

Comment

• Maybe because they think he won’t be travelling over now?

Comment

• It’s NRNB so no risk.

Comment

• Coko Beach being given only 151 surprised me a little, I was expecting around 155, given his easy success in the Thyestes and then winning a Grade 2 Novice Chase.

I wonder if Gordon would have Escaria Ten within 4lbs of Coko Beach or not.

Obviously this will mean little if Gigginstown don't travel anyway, but if they decide to, then Gordon may have a re-think about plans, as he's highly unlikely not to have carry in and around top weight, as there are plenty above him currently.

Comment

• Why has everyone deserted this thread today ?
                    Strange

Was stranger is that Pipe has suggested Remastered in the Ultima (aswell as NH) but not on oddschecker anywhere. Its only on a few select sites! V weird

Comment

• Originally posted by punterorplonker View Post
                      Why has everyone deserted this thread today ?
                      Strange

Was stranger is that Pipe has suggested Remastered in the Ultima (aswell as NH) but not on oddschecker anywhere. Its only on a few select sites! V weird
                      It's been annoying me for days why oddschecker hasn't sorted it.

Comment

• Anyone got the weights for this btw can’t find it anywhere?

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone else irritated that RP show racecards in betting order ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post

Anyone else irritated that RP show racecards in betting order ?
                              No, but you can change it by clicking the various headings. You can sort alphabetically, by OR, age, trainer, RPR, odds etc

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post

No, but you can change it by clicking the various headings. You can sort alphabetically, by OR, age, trainer, RPR, odds etc
                                OK thanks Charlie, I’ll battle the technology later...

Comment

Working...
                                X