Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

The ULTIMA Handicap Chase

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Liammet View Post

    I do see one run from last year when he was fourth to smoking gun
    i thought he needed to finish in top three
    his other runs don’t seem to qualify him because they are too short in distance unless I have missed something
    the paddypower could do it though
    • All horses must have a minimum BHA rating of 120 to participate. This change brings the National Hunt Chase in line with the G1 novices’ chases staged at The Festival – the Racing Post Arkle Novices’ Chase, the RSA Insurance Novices’ Chase and the JLT Novices’ Chase
    • Horses must have run in at least two chases and must have finished in the first four in a chase staged over an extended two miles and seven and a half furlongs or further
    • Horses must have run at least once in a chase during the current season.
    Think these are the qualifying rules that were announced for 2020.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Quevega View Post
      • All horses must have a minimum BHA rating of 120 to participate. This change brings the National Hunt Chase in line with the G1 novices’ chases staged at The Festival – the Racing Post Arkle Novices’ Chase, the RSA Insurance Novices’ Chase and the JLT Novices’ Chase
      • Horses must have run in at least two chases and must have finished in the first four in a chase staged over an extended two miles and seven and a half furlongs or further
      • Horses must have run at least once in a chase during the current season.
      Think these are the qualifying rules that were announced for 2020.
      Thanks Q
      think I might have a point each way in a couple of races to have him on side
      his win any race odds are ridiculous 12/1

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Liammet View Post

        I do see one run from last year when he was fourth to smoking gun
        i thought he needed to finish in top three
        his other runs don’t seem to qualify him because they are too short in distance unless I have missed something
        the paddypower could do it though
        First 4 gets qualified
        "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

        Comment


        • #49
          Balls out in the paddy power, “ruin” his Mark, run in the 4 miler off level weights. Seems like the perfect plan.

          Comment


          • #50
            Betting as of 15-12-20 (Hills)

            20/1

            Phoenix Way

            25/1
            Milan Native
            Protektorat
            The Conditional
            One For The Team
            Discorama

            33/1
            Ofalltheginjoints
            Crossed My Mind
            Give Me A Copper
            Rocky's Treasure
            Demachine

            40/1
            School Boy Hours

            50/1
            Palmers Hill

            Comment


            • #51
              Price wise has put up one for the team as his bet of 2021 for this but he is still 25/1 in the hills TWAR market 3 places if anybody is still interested in this horse.

              Comment


              • #52
                One that could be of interest in this is Royale Pagaille
                runs at Kempton today 15 05
                Trainer has brought him along nicely and was impressive last time
                A good winning performance today could line him up for this
                owned by Susannah Ricci
                can’t see him priced up at the moment

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Liammet View Post
                  One that could be of interest in this is Royale Pagaille
                  runs at Kempton today 15 05
                  Trainer has brought him along nicely and was impressive last time
                  A good winning performance today could line him up for this
                  owned by Susannah Ricci
                  can’t see him priced up at the moment
                  Can anyone get this priced up please ?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Liammet View Post

                    Can anyone get this priced up please ?
                    Best off waiting a bit, they won't get the price wrong based on his dotting up just now?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      That performance by Royale Pagaille was an RSA test rather than a handicap chase trial. I can't see him priced up in my bookies

                      See 20/1 with Wh. Seems reasonable except I'm having issues with them
                      Last edited by Pendil; 27 December 2020, 11:11 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Pendil View Post
                        That performance by Royale Pagaille was an RSA test rather than a handicap chase trial. I can't see him priced up in my bookies

                        See 20/1 with Wh. Seems reasonable except I'm having issues with them
                        I didn’t think he was a novice Pendil
                        Last edited by Liammet; 27 December 2020, 11:25 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Liammet View Post

                          He is not a novice Pendil
                          Sorry Liam but yes he is, he won his first chase on the 2nd of December

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Pendil View Post
                            That performance by Royale Pagaille was an RSA test rather than a handicap chase trial. I can't see him priced up in my bookies

                            See 20/1 with Wh. Seems reasonable except I'm having issues with them
                            I took it that he ran in some chases in France in 2018 that he was not a novice
                            however,he appears to have run in a novice chase in England this year
                            Last edited by Liammet; 27 December 2020, 11:33 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Pendil View Post

                              Sorry Liam but yes he is, he won his first chase on the 2nd of December
                              Ok I get it now sorry
                              should of laid off that 12 year old bottle of Aberlour my son bought me for Christmas
                              time for bed now

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Kildisart has a problem with his back leg and is out for the season. Confirmed by somebody in the yard

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X