Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

MARTIN PIPE Conditionals Handicap Hurdle 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds Nest
    replied
    Ruby must be kicking himself as he actually tipped a winner on a preview night

Leave a comment:

• Old Vic
    replied
    The two at the first just a mare for me

Leave a comment:

• charlie
    replied
    Dan Skelton really did tempt fate angling that 'freebie' comment at Willie

Leave a comment:

• FinalFurlong91
    replied
    Fair play to Harry Skelton he's given the second a stonker of a ride

Just got beaten by the better horse on the day

Wd winners I bet a good few were on

I'm absolutely baffled that they ran fire attack in this race not the county, no surprise he pulled his chance away

Hopefully he gets recompense at some point

Leave a comment:

• Bonjers
    replied
    100/1 in the Grade 1, absolutely gags up on handicap* debut.
    Last edited by Bonjers; 19 March 2021, 05:06 PM. Reason: Handicap not hurdle - too much afternoon drinking

Leave a comment:

• charlie
    replied
    Folcano please

Leave a comment:

• Brooksie
    replied
    leoncavello, pipes to win the pipe

Leave a comment:

• Hurricane fly
    replied
    Front Assault - 14/1 - 4pts e/w
    Fire Attack - 10/1 - 4pt e/w

Leave a comment:

• Hurricane fly
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
    Adjali was a forum fancy once ...
    He certainly was!

I’ll never forget him hosing up in his UK debut while we were all sat there on 33s

Leave a comment:

• Old Vic
    replied
    Adjali was a forum fancy once ...

Leave a comment:

• Nathaniel99999
    replied
    Done a small E/W on dream berry. Has come 7th previously in this race off a mark of 143. Hes now on a mark of 135 and been running on bad ground and inadequate trips to get his mark down I think. Kevin Brogan is on him and has also ridden him before in a recent run. This horses back form has form lines of early doors who won the Martin pipe and beat Dallas De pictons, I would remember this because I was on Dallas De pictons. 40/1 is way too big to ignore and skybet 8 places I think is worth a go.

Leave a comment:

• Geegees
    replied
    Originally posted by opatcho View Post
    Backed Frontal Assault - 14/1
    Normally go for the jockey thats had a few runs already this week, also trainer normally throws 1-2 darts for this

"Disputed lead early, tracked leaders 1st, jumped slightly right and reminder 6th, niggled along briefly after 7th, close up when pushed along before 3 out, left with every chance 2 out, ridden and disputed lead before last, led narrowly run-in, stayed on (trainer said, regarding improvement in form, gelding was tried in blinkers on his most recent run which seemed to make him too keen)"

Thing they wanted to get him to place in that handicap to get into this race, ended up having to run again at Navan, which he won

Backing him purely because of the jockey booking
    I like him as well

Leave a comment:

• Kevloaf
    replied
    Dallas Des Pictons now 40/1 (6 pl) with Sky

Leave a comment:

• opatcho
    replied
    Backed Frontal Assault - 14/1
    Normally go for the jockey thats had a few runs already this week, also trainer normally throws 1-2 darts for this

"Disputed lead early, tracked leaders 1st, jumped slightly right and reminder 6th, niggled along briefly after 7th, close up when pushed along before 3 out, left with every chance 2 out, ridden and disputed lead before last, led narrowly run-in, stayed on (trainer said, regarding improvement in form, gelding was tried in blinkers on his most recent run which seemed to make him too keen)"

Thing they wanted to get him to place in that handicap to get into this race, ended up having to run again at Navan, which he won

Backing him purely because of the jockey booking

Leave a comment:

• opatcho
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I've re-backed Dallas Des Pictons tonight at 40/1

Very much still in the mindset that G.Elliott was on a mission to win this, and the narrative is blinding me over the form cases.
    Gone in with him, 1 pts e/w

Leave a comment:

Working...
X