Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

MARTIN PIPE Conditionals Handicap Hurdle 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
    Provisional RPR of 150(highest i can see in that race to date,Blow hit a 148 and ended up 144 rated) coupled with winning last two starts and 3 of 4 rules races in his short career to date, he's going to do well to stay under 145 with that sort of profile and the literal readings of his last two hurdle races now. Strange that he could be 145+ rated and have no graded entries mind. If he was with Mullins he would of had about 5 you'd imagine.
    Yeah, with only the pipe as an entry it was a very strong finish from the jockey.
    He's either getting a bollocking as we speak or they were never travelling anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post

Yeah, with only the pipe as an entry it was a very strong finish from the jockey.
      He's either getting a bollocking as we speak or they were never travelling anyway.
      Potential the latter but the fact the RP assesor added to the post race notes
      "Racing Post Ratings assessment: The runner-up was below his best but the unexposed winner rates an improver, with the third helping to set the level"

Even without the the 3rd having a rating he's given him a 136RPR which is the same he ran to the time before so he's basically saying Oi Gordy this lad ain't slipping through the net

Comment

• Anyone fancy gentleman de mee for this highly regarded at the start of the season mite just creep in think it’s got plot job all over it some engine on it I thought on its debut

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkle View Post
          Anyone fancy gentleman de mee for this highly regarded at the start of the season mite just creep in think it’s got plot job all over it some engine on it I thought on its debut
          Big time fancy yes, backed NRNB minutes after seeing he had an entry, and waiting for the weights next week.
          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Nice to hear Saxon I’ve added also I was impressed by his debut a lot

Comment

• Campeador runs in 4pm.....looks like poss is on comeback trail and if runs well could get into MP with a low weight

25s with Lads/Coral NRNB

Elliott has so many options here, but right connections and only festival entry
              Fat Jockey Patron (est. Jan 2021)

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerRolllllll View Post
                Campeador runs in 4pm.....looks like poss is on comeback trail and if runs well could get into MP with a low weight

25s with Lads/Coral NRNB

Elliott has so many options here, but right connections and only festival entry

....win today & 1st 4 in MP, 33-1 Hills.

Comment

• Column Of Fire 145, he gets in here, just a case of whether they bring their horses over or not now!

Comment

• Column of Fire, you couldn't make it up...

Comment

• Maybe dangling a carrot trying to ensure Gigg come over?

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                        Column of Fire, you couldn't make it up...
                        And Dallas Des Pictons only 142, could return for the race also.

Comment

• Gentleman De Mee 139

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                            Gentleman De Mee 139
                            That's a good mark!

Comment

• I think CoF would be better in the Coral Cup off a nice weight than being top weight in this myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                                I think CoF would be better in the Coral Cup off a nice weight than being top weight in this myself.
                                Completely agree, CCM. Backed it accordingly NRNB a while back, but obviously doubtful it will run now.

Comment

Working...
                                X