Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

COUNTY Handicap Hurdle 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

107 rated animal some 20 lengths back, so maybe 130?

What was Saint Roi before coming over to the UK, any idea?
    Scooby91 ?

Comment

What was Saint Roi before coming over to the UK, any idea?
      Saint Roi's Prix Finot performance was given an RPR of 132...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post

Saint Roi's Prix Finot performance was given an RPR of 132...
        Yeah, Capodanno got an RPR of 123 fir his debut run in France. Hard to judge based on that though as Saint Roi had a race fitness edge for his hurdles run, having run on the flat just two and half weeks prior to that performance.

Saint Roi obviously didn't produce as expected on debut for Willie, and only posted 101, where as Capodanno, despite being beat, posted 123 again. It will be interesting to see where Capodanno sits with regards to RPR's after todays performance.

Comment

Saint Roi obviously didn't produce as expected on debut for Willie, and only posted 101.
          Where’s that emoji of the bloke scratching his head ?

Comment

• Saint Roi had a mark of 133 on the 22nd Feb in Ireland.

RPR of 136

Capodanno RPR of 123

Interesting to see how that mark goes...

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
              Saint Roi had a mark of 133 on the 22nd Feb in Ireland.

RPR of 136

Capodanno RPR of 123

Interesting to see how that mark goes...
              Based on that, it does afterall look highly likely he'll need another run and step up again to get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

Based on that, it does afterall look highly likely he'll need another run and step up again to get in.
                Which means he’ll be singled priced favourite for this race when he does

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

133 got in last season, 129 the year before and 133 the year before that. IF Capodanno is anything around the 130 mark in Ireland he should be fine. UK handicapper will out another 3-5lbs on that at least.

Comment

• I do think that RPR is low. Would imagine COD's right and he'd get something near 130.

Comment

133 got in last season, 129 the year before and 133 the year before that. IF Capodanno is anything around the 130 mark in Ireland he should be fine. UK handicapper will out another 3-5lbs on that at least.
                      Not sure what UK tax Saint Roi got last year but you’d imagine they’d add a bit more for Capo in light of that experience which inadvertently may help him get in. Love all this handicap ratings chat, definitely my new favourite subject

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post

Not sure what UK tax Saint Roi got last year but you’d imagine they’d add a bit more for Capo in light of that experience which inadvertently may help him get in. Love all this handicap ratings chat, definitely my new favourite subject
                        133>137 so 4..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post

Well if jack1092 is correct then the UK handicapper gave him an additional 4lbs on top of the 133 he was rated in Ireland. I think it's likely to be touch and go as to whether he gets in, however, I'll be surprised if they run him again and potentially ruin the chance of him being 'well in' for the race

Comment

• One thing bearing in mind with all this ratings chat is so long as he in entered in the race if he is balloted out due to being rated too low you get your money back,

Comment

Well if jack1092 is correct then the UK handicapper gave him an additional 4lbs on top of the 133 he was rated in Ireland. I think it's likely to be touch and go as to whether he gets in, however, I'll be surprised if they run him again and potentially ruin the chance of him being 'well in' for the race
                              Yep, realised even I could have worked that out from Jack’s update

Comment

• Bookies don't seem impressed at all with Capodanno for both the County and Supreme do they !!?? Thought he'd go a lot shorter.

Comment

Working...
                                X