Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

COUNTY Handicap Hurdle 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post

It could be the question I asked Racing TV on twitter that he answered on Cadzand and the County.

RTV just tweeted me to say I knew re Cadzand with Dan Skelton video attached.
    Haha, amazing, I'm backing him on the back of that.

Comment

Last edited by Saxon Warrior; 18 January 2021, 09:21 AM.
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Is it the Olympics or the world athletics champs where they have a 100 metres B race. If things carry on as they are this will become the Supreme B race. From memory it’s Istabraq that has been suggesting precluding novices from the festival handicaps. I think people in positions of influence need to get their heads together. Maybe official novice B races may be the way to sweeten the no novices in handicaps pill. Probably a shocking idea but I fear this is only heading in one direction if something isn’t done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Booster View Post
          Is it the Olympics or the world athletics champs where they have a 100 metres B race. If things carry on as they are this will become the Supreme B race. From memory it’s Istabraq that has been suggesting precluding novices from the festival handicaps. I think people in positions of influence need to get their heads together. Maybe official novice B races may be the way to sweeten the no novices in handicaps pill. Probably a shocking idea but I fear this is only heading in one direction if something isn’t done.
          Where is this coming from? It's not as though this race has been dominated by novices recently, Saint Roi is the only novice winner in the last 5 runnings.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Boum Photo View Post

Where is this coming from? It's not as though this race has been dominated by novices recently, Saint Roi is the only novice winner in the last 5 runnings.
            just my gut feeling, I am looking at the market and seeing a lot of ‘nearly’ novices towards the front of the market and a lot of smart folks on here are extolling the virtues of one or another of same said novices. It doesn’t take much for a new normal to emerge and I can see the signs of this happening.

Comment

P.s. it even seems Dan Skelton the County Sheriff has received the email

Comment

Blimey the forum practically living with Lydia these days! Saxon's getting called a prophet, scooby's laying charity bets with her, its all going off

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
                  Blimey the forum practically living with Lydia these days! Saxon's getting called a prophet, scooby's laying charity bets with her, its all going off
                  Someone invite her to the forum!

We could do with another member with knowledge, class, style and panache. I need some company.

Comment

Have we even come up with Willie's likely runner in this race?? If not, why not?? He's clearly going to win it again isn't he?? Its the only handicap he properly targets! Any guesses?? Saxon........you must know.

Comment

• Ngolo is the obvious one

Comment

• N'Golo in the Kante Hurdle...

Danny Dyer saying Ngolo in the County Hurdle would probably work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                          Have we even come up with Willie's likely runner in this race?? If not, why not?? He's clearly going to win it again isn't he?? Its the only handicap he properly targets! Any guesses?? Saxon........you must know.
                          Lobos

I thought we plotted this out a while back, Saint Roi history repeating itself and all that.

This time though with Capodanno, the Mystery (or should that be Misery) horse who maybe isn't going anywhere near the Supreme so he can come here instead.

I notice he's entered on a Maiden hurdle at Clonmel next Tuesday over 2m, whereas Saint Roi went to the County Hurdle via a 2m Maiden Hurdle at Tramore.

Tuesday, 19 January 2021 - 1:35I backed him ages ago for this, just in case he's good enough.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Nortons who View Post

Lobos

I thought we plotted this out a while back, Saint Roi history repeating itself and all that.

This time though with Capodanno, the Mystery (or should that be Misery) horse who maybe isn't going anywhere near the Supreme so he can come here instead.

I notice he's entered on a Maiden hurdle at Clonmel next Tuesday over 2m, whereas Saint Roi went to the County Hurdle via a 2m Maiden Hurdle at Tramore.

Tuesday, 19 January 2021 - 1:35I backed him ages ago for this, just in case he's good enough.......
                            He'll need to get another run in and possibly win one and run well in both to get in but yeah, he's on my shortlist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              N'Golo in the Kante Hurdle...

Danny Dyer saying Ngolo in the County Hurdle would probably work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

He'll need to get another run in and possibly win one and run well in both to get in but yeah, he's on my shortlist.
                                If he wins at Clonmel then jobs a good'un. That'll be his third run, as he's already been out in France once before.

Comment

Working...
                                X