Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

Supreme Novices Hurdle 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That last 100yds at Haydock is amazing.
    The inside rail always seems to get done by a closer on ground like this.
    Someones not covering the track properly.
    And how many times did he whip the second

    Comment


    • Favoir looked to have a very dodgy head carriage

      Took some serious persuading to actually go past

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Quevega View Post
        That last 100yds at Haydock is amazing.
        The inside rail always seems to get done by a closer on ground like this.
        Someones not covering the track properly.
        And how many times did he whip the second
        It's a cracking track to be fair, I really like it... really need to stay to win there (generic)

        I was getting ready to comment ComplyOrDie to thank him and by the time I'd loaded the page he'd been caught

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
          Favoir looked to have a very dodgy head carriage

          Took some serious persuading to actually go past
          ...lovely words about Mohaayed from Bridget Andrews after that win.

          Comment


          • Bit of a knock to Llandinabo Lad and My Drogo?

            Although obviously not run to his best there.

            I see one firm has cut Third Time Lucki, presumably as the trainer has todays winner?


            Have I missed any news on the horse that beat Third Time Lucki, For Pleasure?

            Is he on track for the Betfair Hurdle?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Eggs View Post

              ...lovely words about Mohaayed from Bridget Andrews after that win.
              Yes was nice that

              Easy to forget just how much these horses mean to the people in the yard

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Bit of a knock to Llandinabo Lad and My Drogo?

                Although obviously not run to his best there.

                I see one firm has cut Third Time Lucki, presumably as the trainer has todays winner?


                Have I missed any news on the horse that beat Third Time Lucki, For Pleasure?

                Is he on track for the Betfair Hurdle?
                Wrote about him backed him at prices on the exchanges, think the trainer had mentioned the Supreme Trial that was today if not then the Betfair Hurdle for him next.

                Had a fair break, which would have done him the world of good I'd have thought. Just hope he gets an entry in the Betfair now.

                Comment


                • Ballyadam unlayable on exchange, 32’s backable - has he always been this weak? Just noticed now.

                  Comment


                  • Flinteur double entered Friday.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Priceiskey View Post
                      Flinteur double entered Friday.
                      Yeah baby ! Thought he was a gonner. Maybe Appreciate It will have something to challenge him with Sprinter the second !

                      Comment


                      • Very quiet about the Tolworth form with the poor run of Tile Tapper at Exeter. Not saying Meiter isn’t decent but sure the Tolworth was a pretty poor renewal.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lobos View Post

                          Yeah baby ! Thought he was a gonner. Maybe Appreciate It will have something to challenge him with Sprinter the second !
                          It's HILARIOUS that you think he could be a Supreme contender still.

                          Whatever odds you can get, DM me

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

                            It's HILARIOUS that you think he could be a Supreme contender still.

                            Whatever odds you can get, DM me
                            Think my emoji gave it away.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

                              It's HILARIOUS that you think he could be a Supreme contender still.

                              Whatever odds you can get, DM me
                              Henderson has said that they have got it settled at home now. Obviously last chance saloon on Friday but if they reckoned this was their best novice pre season then you have to give that some merit. I'm prepared to give it one more chance before writing it off for the Supreme.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Priceiskey View Post
                                Flinteur double entered Friday.
                                Good to hear. Hope he can show something. I thought he’d gone. We will know after Friday for sure. I’ve not quite given up yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X