Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

Supreme Novices Hurdle 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Appreciate It looks such s solid fav for this.
    This. As the weeks go by and the trials don’t unearth anything, he looks even more solid.

    Comment


    • Improving horse drealdeal, could be more to come, looked that way to me anyway

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post

        This. As the weeks go by and the trials don’t unearth anything, he looks even more solid.
        Yeh Appreciate it starting to look super solid.

        Comment


        • I'm tempted to have a decent sized double on appreciate it and monkfish

          As the trials go by, the potential threats just seem to be falling by the wayside

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
            I'm tempted to have a decent sized double on appreciate it and monkfish

            As the trials go by, the potential threats just seem to be falling by the wayside
            Though the possibility that all these irish 2 milers are absolutely useless is making me think maybe an English horse might win

            Similar to the year summerville boy and kalashnikov finished 1-2

            Comment


            • Power of Pause ran a decent Ballymore trial there

              Comment


              • The 2m novice division does seem very poor at this moment in time. AI is starting to look a shoe in to me unless something left field pops out in the next month or so.

                Starting to wonder if Gordon will throw Quilixios into the mix as he has a strong Triumph hand. Surely he cant be any worse than the others over in Ireland (barring AI)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                  I'm not saying a word.............
                  How can you come last in the tip comp mate and pick winners like that nae bother haha!

                  Very confused!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post

                    How can you come last in the tip comp mate and pick winners like that nae bother haha!

                    Very confused!
                    Because that was a proper race maybe and one that potentially could have had a bearing on Fez week. I'm pathetic any other time which is why I gave up 20 years ago betting outside of festival week as it cost me 10 grand !!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lobos View Post

                      Because that was a proper race maybe and one that potentially could have had a bearing on Fez week. I'm pathetic any other time which is why I gave up 20 years ago betting outside of festival week as it cost me 10 grand !!
                      Nah that’s fair enough, don’t need to explain it Lobos.

                      Fair play, when you nail your colours to the mast there’s no changing, can respect that

                      Comment


                      • What price can people see appreciate it going off on the day ?

                        Comment


                        • Fire attack apparently got up and walked away ok

                          Comment


                          • Great news, especially after yesterday.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rooster Booster View Post
                              Fire attack apparently got up and walked away ok
                              Great to hear!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ice View Post
                                What price can people see appreciate it going off on the day ?
                                If he wins at DRF, should be about EVS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X