Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robith View Post

Haha I love howbinevitable that was
    That cracked me up

Comment

• I Am Maximus has moved to Willie according to Michael Looby. An interesting move. Sorry if this is widely known and passed me by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exar Essay View Post
        I Am Maximus has moved to Willie according to Michael Looby. An interesting move. Sorry if this is widely known and passed me by.
        It was known a couple of months ago that all the Michael Grech owned horses had moved to Irish trainers. Can't remember if they all went to Willie Mullins but he already trained Brandy Love for Grech so would make sense if that's the case

Comment

• Originally posted by That Horse View Post

It was known a couple of months ago that all the Michael Grech owned horses had moved to Irish trainers. Can't remember if they all went to Willie Mullins but he already trained Brandy Love for Grech so would make sense if that's the case
          Ah sorry - before I came out of hibernation.

I know Gallyhill went to Gordon in early July so assume he’s spread them around a bit.

Comment

• Fair play to the Aga Khan

Comment

• ….just reading an article on Josh Moore in the Injured Jockey’s Fund newsletter.

Apparently he suffered a broken femur when ‘Gleno’ fell in a veterans chase. He was taken to Aintree Hospital where fat leaked from the break and ended on his brain. He was critically ill & his family called to his bedside. Fortunately, he turned a corner but the recovery has been very slow.

The article suggests he’s probably ridden his last race.

Comment

• Jesus, I had no idea Eggs

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                  ….just reading an article on Josh Moore in the Injured Jockey’s Fund newsletter.

Apparently he suffered a broken femur when ‘Gleno’ fell in a veterans chase. He was taken to Aintree Hospital where fat leaked from the break and ended on his brain. He was critically ill & his family called to his bedside. Fortunately, he turned a corner but the recovery has been very slow.

The article suggests he’s probably ridden his last race.
                  It was touch and go for a while according to his family. It's nice to see he's making a good recovery.

Comment

• Clan des Obeaux injured and will miss the first half of the season.

Long term target is the Betway Bowl at Aintree.

Comment

• ….for those interested, Paul Nicholls & Dan Skelton have been added to the Stable Tour thread.

Links to all stable tours will be maintained in post #1.

Comment

• Does anybody know when the racing post will be doing their big jump off special this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by JamieSensible View Post
                          Does anybody know when the racing post will be doing their big jump off special this year?
                          Monday 17 October (advertised in the Weekender today).

Comment

• Originally posted by Lostinleith View Post

Monday 17 October (advertised in the Weekender today).
                            Ties in perfectly (for them) with the price increase for Ultimate subscription.

Comment

• Can someone educate me on how to correctly auto sum E/W bets in a spreadsheet?

Comment

• Originally posted by HoldenTheReins View Post
                                Can someone educate me on how to correctly auto sum E/W bets in a spreadsheet?
                                will message separately mate

Comment

Working...
                                X