Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
    Have just noticed a couple folk have mentioned James Du Berlais for the Marsh after reading OJA.

The bookies are ridiculous, that’s him cut with most firms already. Think we can safely say any cuts are probably nothing at all to do with stables. A good number of folk reading these posts and backing. That’s 6 points with PP and 5 points at least with 365 (he might have even been 33/1) he’s been cut.
    I don’t know what version of OJA they’re reading but James du berlais isn't in it so that hasn’t caused a price crash!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post

I don’t know what version of OJA they’re reading but James du berlais isn't in it so that hasn’t caused a price crash!
      Not got mine yet so wouldn’t know.

Seems a major cut then where can it be coming from?

Comment

• Kabongo's Chesterfield v Torquay on BT sport 1 tonight 5.20 kick off , bit of early evening fun hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fellow View Post
          Kabongo's Chesterfield v Torquay on BT sport 1 tonight 5.20 kick off , bit of early evening fun hopefully
          scored 2 so far

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fellow View Post

scored 2 so far
            ….just hope the league clubs don’t come knocking on his door in January.

Comment

• was worried about that myself , just hope he's far enough clear by then

Comment

• seems Chesterfield paid big money for Kabongo, on a 3 year deal, they have ambition , it would need to be a very large bid to prise him away i reckon , nice little article from his old club boss

Comment

• …?5 free golf bet with 365.

Comment

• Anyone know much about Frontier General? Noticed a few RAB's popping up with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprinter Sacre View Post
                      Anyone know much about Frontier General? Noticed a few RAB's popping up with him.
                      One of the OJA 40 to Follow. Should be a 2m4f to 3m novice hurdler I think for Henry de Bromhead. 'Could be Cheltenham class' is explicitly stated in the paragraph about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin View Post

One of the OJA 40 to Follow. Should be a 2m4f to 3m novice hurdler I think for Henry de Bromhead. 'Could be Cheltenham class' is explicitly stated in the paragraph about him.
                        Who are the other 39?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldentouch View Post

Who are the other 39?
                          Not comfortable putting all that info in public domain, but have PM'd you

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldentouch View Post

Who are the other 39?
                            Buy the book, it's worth the 8 quid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

Buy the book, it's worth the 8 quid.
                              Its a madness not to buy it.

Its a great read, gives you much to think about, best distance predictions (and some race selections) for 40 horses, plenty of videos to go and watch, and some big priced long range tips.
                              "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post

No he doesn't get a mention.
                                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Working...
                                X