Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
    I can think of a top jockey who's career hasn't suffered too much from failing drugs tests
    He got even better !

Comment

I can think of a top jockey who's career hasn't suffered too much from failing drugs tests
      He got even better !

One more for luck.

Comment

Oisin repeats himself a lot

Comment

Oisin Murphy has tested positive for cocaine at Chantilly. He has denied ever taking cocaine and will appeal.
          I told him not to eat the French bread with the fucking poppy seeds on

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
            I told him not to eat the French bread with the fucking poppy seeds on
            Lol ! We've all done it!

Comment

Didn’t Osain get busted for drink driving recently or is this the same case??

Comment

Has anyone else had their weekly freebets taken down from B365 ??

I was getting £10 per week, but think the new Government review into VIP rewards has scuppered it.

Just wondered if anyone still getting them.

Comment

While you're on b365, Cheltmental on Facebook seemed to be saying that they're getting tougher on cash out. I've never used it so wasn't paying too much attention but I think that was the gist of it.

Comment

I’ve only ever had the rare £5 free bet from B365 and that’s usually when I don’t use them for a few weeks so can’t say I’ve noticed any difference. The cash out offers are lower than they used to be on multiples though, I don’t have the maths to back this up but they’ve definitely dropped. I’ve not used B365 as much this year, I’ve gone back to Paddy Powers as they tend to have more offers & bonuses

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                      While you're on b365, Cheltmental on Facebook seemed to be saying that they're getting tougher on cash out. I've never used it so wasn't paying too much attention but I think that was the gist of it.
                      Yeah few on here have mentioned it tbf as well,inevitable that either reduced cash outs or the feature as a whole has to be tweaked as their to be exploited(if you've an account)

Comment

Is it not a bit daft that it’s October and we still don’t know which race the Mares Chase is replacing at the Festival?

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                          Is it not a bit daft that it’s October and we still don’t know which race the Mares Chase is replacing at the Festival?
                          I think it’s ridiculous. What’s annoying is that many of my antepost bets would probably end up in some of the races threatened with replacement, the Close Brothers & Kim Muir mainly. Surely they should have decided by now

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                            I think it’s ridiculous. What’s annoying is that many of my antepost bets would probably end up in some of the races threatened with replacement, the Close Brothers & Kim Muir mainly. Surely they should have decided by now
                            It is shocking TKP, no respect for the owners and trainers at all.
                            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                              Agreed (Unless they are no longer planning to replace a race?)

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
                                Agreed (Unless they are no longer planning to replace a race?)
                                It’s the not knowing which causes the problem, cmon Cheltenham you start racing there next week.
                                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Working...
                                X