Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post

Yes. William Hill sports terminals in shop are your best bet
    The trouble with betting in shops is that you have to keep all your ante post slips hidden from the Mrs!!

Comment

• What are members' thoughts on Betfred? Was looking at new customer sign up offers on odds checker and see BF doing 'bet ?10 get ?30 in free bets'.

I had a flick through their site and noticed a pick your punt option but when I click into it, there's nothing there. Does anyone know if this is like sky's RAB market and it's just not open at the moment?

Comment

• There was a horse born in 1773 that won 34 of its 40 races and sired Oaks and Derby winners. It's name was Potoooooooo.

It was so called because the person writing it down misheard when someone told them it was called Potatoes

I discovered this at the weekend and have been creasing up ever since

Comment

• Originally posted by That Horse View Post
          What are members' thoughts on Betfred? Was looking at new customer sign up offers on odds checker and see BF doing 'bet ?10 get ?30 in free bets'.

I had a flick through their site and noticed a pick your punt option but when I click into it, there's nothing there. Does anyone know if this is like sky's RAB market and it's just not open at the moment?
          Yes, these 'pick your punt' offers are exactly the same as the Sky RABs, Sky appear to have a large chunk of the market and I've never looked at the Fred options but presumably they'll get populated in good time.
          As for Fred in general, not sure I can offer a great deal, win a few quid and you'll get restricted it's the cancer of the industry that can't be cured....

Comment

• From Mullins pre Punchestown interview it looks like it will be Colreevy's last race before going to breeding duties. Don't back her for Fez !!

Comment

• I know we tend to talk in points rather than pence and pounds on here, but something very special just happened that I need to share, I won some free spins on WH's 'bonus drop' today and ended up with 52pence! After 10million unsuccessful days (probably ever so slight an exaggeration, put possibly not) I had pretty much given up on any good coming from it but it turns out if you persevere then dreams really can come true!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post
                I know we tend to talk in points rather than pence and pounds on here, but something very special just happened that I need to share, I won some free spins on WH's 'bonus drop' today and ended up with 52pence! After 10million unsuccessful days (probably ever so slight an exaggeration, put possibly not) I had pretty much given up on any good coming from it but it turns out if you persevere then dreams really can come true!
                I must admit that I play Free Spins whenever I supply my readings to Octopus Energy and they allow you a free spin and you stand to win 50p or a ?1 after playing each month for a couple of years but I have yet to taste success, will my luck ever change.

Comment

I know we tend to talk in points rather than pence and pounds on here, but something very special just happened that I need to share, I won some free spins on WH's 'bonus drop' today and ended up with 52pence! After 10million unsuccessful days (probably ever so slight an exaggeration, put possibly not) I had pretty much given up on any good coming from it but it turns out if you persevere then dreams really can come true!
                  Corals have a free " Rewards Grabber " , i usually play it daily , last year , i bagged a very decent prize , which i converted to cheltenham bets .

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post

Corals have a free " Rewards Grabber " , i usually play it daily , last year , i bagged a very decent prize , which i converted to cheltenham bets .
                    Never knew about that, will add it to my daily rota of free bet hopes, cheers!

Comment

Never knew about that, will add it to my daily rota of free bet hopes, cheers!
                      I already have the Hills scratch of the day on mine, which can throw up a decent offer now and again. Any others that you know of?

Comment

• Originally posted by CueCard View Post

I already have the Hills scratch of the day on mine, which can throw up a decent offer now and again. Any others that you know of?
                        Hills
                        Scratch of the day (daily)
                        Bonus drop (daily)
                        Free or 4 (Choose 6 games each weekend where you think there'll be 3 or 4 goals scored. 4 correct = ?1 free bet, 5 = ?5, 6 = ?200)
                        Paddy
                        Wonder wheel (daily)
                        Ladbrokes
                        1,2,Free (weekly thing where you predict the scorelines of 3 games, usually Premier League. 1 correct = ?1 free bet, 2 = ?5, 3 = ?100)
                        Daily Spin
                        SkyVegas
                        Daily bonus prize machine
                        Coral
                        Daily rewards grabber
                        Last edited by Atlantic Viking; 26 April 2021, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Ladbrokes
                          1,2,Free (weekly thing where you predict the scorelines of 3 games, usually Premier League. 1 correct = ?1 free bet, 2 = ?5, 3 = ?100)
                          ladbrokes also give €1 free bets almost every day to use on horse racing, helps build up plenty of doubles for the festival. Also their daily spin isint too shabby, I recall winning €15 from one spin

Comment

Hills
                            Scratch of the day (daily)
                            Bonus drop (daily)
                            Free or 4 (Choose 6 games each weekend where you think there'll be 3 or 4 goals scored. 4 correct = ?1 free bet, 5 = ?5, 6 = ?200)
                            Paddy
                            Wonder wheel (daily)
                            Ladbrokes
                            Betfair have a daily and free pinball game on their sports book promos tab, I've won scratch cards a couple of times and a free bet one time.
                            I noticed this morning they also have a free to play daily 'bingo ball scratcher' (yes that really is the name) but that may only be free this week because there's some special offers on their bingo games that were emailed to me.

have used the WH scratch of the day and bonus drop games myself but after getting a couple of free spins after joining, the 'wins' have dried up.

Comment

I’ve never won a penny on the bonus drop and still continue to play it. I thought there was a skill to it was noticing the different tones of the flashing arrows but soon concluded I was an idiot and it’s a fix you’re never going to win on!!! I’ll still play today though

Comment

• Betfair are doing their "bet ?10 on a bet builder get a ?5 free bet". This is repeatable every day until Friday and as long you do minimum odds on a bet builder 1/2 then you're good for the free bet.

I have been doing this the last week in mine and the Mrs account and got myself ?50 of Cheltenham bullets for little risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X