Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know aftertiming is frowned upon here, but how about reverse-aftertiming? In this thread last week I think my words were ‘12/1 is probably overpriced for Rachael top jockey, but I’m not really into value losers’ if I weren’t having such a good week I’d be absolutely sick with myself for that one

Comment

• The one thing that really gets to me every year is when i delete all the horses in my tracker and it looks so bare. But then it all starts again

Comment

• I would give the Envoi Allen ride to Rachael if the horses are staying with HDB

Comment

• Don't know what to do with myself now...

Comment

• Skybet making me contact customer services to make a withdrawal. This can’t be a good sign

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballyfitz View Post
              Skybet making me contact customer services to make a withdrawal. This can’t be a good sign
              RIP to your account lol

Comment

• The trolls responding on Twitter to FM just about doubled followers in an hour.
                Last edited by Old Vic; 19 March 2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                  The trolls responding on Twitter to FM just about doubled followers in an hour.
                  I bet Kevloaf will be busy with new people joining the forum also

Comment

• What odds are we getting for a FJ shoutout if FM is on the morning show Saturday?

Comment

• Thanks for all the entries in the competitions guys, they were fantastic turnouts and some really good results.

Comment

• Don't know what to do with myself now. Cheltenham always has the same vibe as Glastonbury. The hype the build up and then it's over in a flash

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
                          Don't know what to do with myself now. Cheltenham always has the same vibe as Glastonbury. The hype the build up and then it's over in a flash
                          Do a few ?2 Accas ? Always a few a Kempton tomorrow worth following.

Comment

• Good evening boys and girls, I don’t meant to jump in between celebrations - but desperate to ask. Has anyone had any issues with Hills withdrawals this year?! My account t has just been put under review, and just concerned that it’s nothing out of the ordinary? Accounts obviously legit, and have used for years, but why the security review now? Just looking for any members that may have had similar off the back of this festival, specifically with Hills. Thanks.

Comment

• Did any horse die this week?
                              I can’t recall of any?

Comment

• Originally posted by opatcho View Post
                                Did any horse die this week?
                                I can’t recall of any?
                                Think the one that fell in the Cross Country from memory

Comment

Working...
                                X