Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Winging The Last View Post
    Looks like the Elliott horses now have OR against them which they didnt have an hour ago on the Racing Post app. Are these the UK mark's as they are the same as the new Irish marks? 150 Coko Beach, 140 RWF, 140 Escaria Ten, etc
    New marks UK.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jack1092 View Post

      New marks UK.
      Some very lenient ratings there then

      Comment


      • OMG - The Brits may as well not enter any horses in handicaps at the Fez.


        Gordon Elliott's 13 Handicappers - UK Ratings Issued this morning

        Coko Beach (150) - UK 150 - No Change

        Escaria Ten (None) - UK 140

        Roaring Bull (139) - UK 140 (+1lb)

        Run Wild Fred (140) - UK 140 - No Change

        Eskylane (133) - UK 135 (+2lbs)

        Glorious Zoff (None) - UK 131

        Riviere D'Etel (133) - UK 133 No Change

        Wide Receiver (130) - UK 136 (+6lbs)

        The Bosses Oscar (143) - UK 151 (+8lbs)

        Torygraph (137) - UK 141 (+4lbs)

        Folcano (None) - UK 132

        Floueur (140) - UK 143 (+3lbs)

        Grand Roi (145) - UK 146 (+1lb)


        John McConnell has also entered horses at Mussellburgh.
        He has ran four horses at Cheltenham this season, and Won 3 times, 4th once.
        Some Neck 1st, Streets of Doyen 1st, Make Good 1st, Anna Bunina 4th.

        Entries for

        Some Neck (142) - UK 144 (+2lbs)

        Streets Of Doyen (135) - UK 138 (+3lbs)

        Anna Bunina (129) - UK 135 (+6lbs)
        "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

        Comment


        • We got a lot of these Gordon Elliott horses added to Festival Handicap races yesterday, so if you want to back any check out the prices now, I think some of them could be clipped in pretty soon.
          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

          Comment


          • How many handicaps is Gordon going to win this year?
            1st 2nd 3rd
            2020 4 4 1
            2019 1 2 2
            2018 4 1 2
            That's his record the last 3 years in handicaps

            Comment


            • https://status.hri-ras.ie/race-meetings.aspx

              Updated fields for DRF

              Comment


              • No Zanahiyr, Hollow Games, Farouk, Black Tears

                Willie kept everything in by the looks of it
                Last edited by Winging The Last; 2 February 2021, 01:13 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                  OMG - The Brits may as well not enter any horses in handicaps at the Fez.


                  Gordon Elliott's 13 Handicappers - UK Ratings Issued this morning

                  Coko Beach (150) - UK 150 - No Change

                  Escaria Ten (None) - UK 140

                  Roaring Bull (139) - UK 140 (+1lb)

                  Run Wild Fred (140) - UK 140 - No Change

                  Eskylane (133) - UK 135 (+2lbs)

                  Glorious Zoff (None) - UK 131

                  Riviere D'Etel (133) - UK 133 No Change

                  Wide Receiver (130) - UK 136 (+6lbs)

                  The Bosses Oscar (143) - UK 151 (+8lbs)

                  Torygraph (137) - UK 141 (+4lbs)

                  Folcano (None) - UK 132

                  Floueur (140) - UK 143 (+3lbs)

                  Grand Roi (145) - UK 146 (+1lb)


                  John McConnell has also entered horses at Mussellburgh.
                  He has ran four horses at Cheltenham this season, and Won 3 times, 4th once.
                  Some Neck 1st, Streets of Doyen 1st, Make Good 1st, Anna Bunina 4th.

                  Entries for

                  Some Neck (142) - UK 144 (+2lbs)

                  Streets Of Doyen (135) - UK 138 (+3lbs)

                  Anna Bunina (129) - UK 135 (+6lbs)
                  What stands out the most for you from that list?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dannycraigpirates View Post

                    What stands out the most for you from that list?
                    Escaria Ten for the Kim Muir - he goes up to 145 next week which is right on the max for it. So I’ve covered the Ultima with him too. (NRNB)

                    Run Wild Fred off 140 is a good Kim Muir horse too, particularly if Escaria Ten doesn’t go there.

                    Riviere D’Etel off 133 (same as Irish mark) seems a really good place to be regarding the Boodles. (I had already backed her twice for the Boodles)

                    Glorious Zoff off 131 for the same race, is a good second option. (I had already backed him for this hoping for a mid-low 130s mark)

                    Wide Reciever at 136 would probably get in off bottom weight in the Martin Pipe which is ridiculous for a horse of his ability. (already backed him too)

                    Grand Roi up 1lb on Irish mark to 146 could be interesting in the County Hurdle or the Coral Cup, off around 11st.

                    Coko Beach - 150 could persuade Gordon Elliott to skip the NHC/RSA graded races and run in the Brown Plate or Ultima, after all he did enter in him a handicap race in the UK to check out a UK rating, and he’s been given the same as his Irish one. I’ve backed him in both NRNB

                    Torygraph - 141 gives potential for the Martin Pipe or the Pertemps (needs to run in a Qualifier) so I’ve backed him NRNB for both, to add to his Albert Bartlett option

                    Gordon Elliott must be laughing at some of the low or no increases given to today’s ratings.
                    "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

                    Comment


                    • Wide Receiver looks to be a shoe-in off that mark

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dannycraigpirates View Post
                        Wide Receiver looks to be a shoe-in off that mark
                        The UK ‘capper may well take the same view and act...

                        Comment


                        • What chance the UK ‘capper gives him 146 ?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                            What chance the UK ‘capper gives him 146 ?
                            What do you mean ????

                            Comment


                            • And where have you been ?

                              Have you just landed ?

                              Comment


                              • Ok guys I just got here, hope nothing happened in my absence?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X