Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

Mares Chase 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FinalFurlong91
    replied
    This race has had its critics

But that was one of the races of the week

Result didnt go the way I wanted to but a brilliant battle from a long way out

Leave a comment:

• opatcho
    replied
    Mares race - mullins 1-2
    shock

Leave a comment:

• mayo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Don't like her at all?!

The form not franked at least a bit today for you to like her at least 1%?

Given he spreads his horses around, that can't have any relevance at all can it? What colour silks the jockey has on?
    More about Gaultstats jockey momentum thing

Leave a comment:

• Lobos
    replied

Don't like her at all?!

Given he spreads his horses around, that can't have any relevance at all can it? What colour silks the jockey has on?
    Got to stick to my guns. Not liked her all the way through. All my mates who I'm zooming with all week are deep into her so I'm not Mr popular !!

Leave a comment:

• Craigy14
    replied
    Originally posted by Quevega View Post
    I'd be amazed if Robbie Power doesn't lead this race and try and stay there.
    Highest rated, will like the ground, and can have really good going and jumping rhythm days.

Doubt she's just going to jog around as a prep for the National, but you never know.
    That’s what put me off a bit Q was it’s “more” than likely a prep for the national.

But easiest race for her to win surely? So like many of the cross country/ultima horses you couldn’t discount them on their races this week just because the national is the main aim.

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied
    I'd be amazed if Robbie Power doesn't lead this race and try and stay there.
    Highest rated, will like the ground, and can have really good going and jumping rhythm days.

Doubt she's just going to jog around as a prep for the National, but you never know.

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied

Don't like her at all?!

Glad to know when I'm not paying attention there's someone reliable to put some fingers on lips.

My dad used to just say Shut Up.
    Brilliant parenting.

Leave a comment:

• Kevloaf
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobos View Post

Sorry guys. Don't like her at all. She was all at sea on the course on the Mares Hurdle. Hope for your sake that was a blip but.....

Shattered Love will bully her and the rest of the field to win. Beast of a horse
    Don't like her at all?!

Originally posted by mayo View Post

Been a rubbish week for McManus horses.

Leave a comment:

• mayo
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobos View Post

Sorry guys. Don't like her at all. She was all at sea on the course on the Mares Hurdle. Hope for your sake that was a blip but.....

Shattered Love will bully her and the rest of the field to win. Beast of a horse
    Been a rubbish week for McManus horses.

Leave a comment:

• Sprinter Sacre
    replied
    I really think those at the top of the market are vulnerable here so I'll be backing Really Super and Chilli Filli EW.

Leave a comment:

• Lobos
    replied
    Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
    Elimay has been absolutely smashed into odds on after allaho

serious market confidence

Leave a comment:

• opatcho
    replied
    cant back the fav now, way too short... I'm sure there's plenty of value in the WO / Place market

Leave a comment:

• jack1092
    replied
    Originally posted by opatcho View Post
    Her form line looks a little bit better after today lol
    haha but so does Colreevy's. Not quite the same level of formboost hahaha

Leave a comment:

• opatcho
    replied
    Her form line looks a little bit better after today lol

Leave a comment:

• FinalFurlong91