Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Mares Chase 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by isitmarchyet View Post
    I know Happy Diva has been mentioned a fair bit on here, so thought it was worth mentioning Sky have a special on her to place (5places) in the PP Gold Cup + win Mares Chase @ 60/1.
    I can't work out where that sits. I think that's the opposite way around that I'd want it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

I can't work out where that sits. I think that's the opposite way around that I'd want it
      Absolutely. I'd be all over that. Think she will win the PP again but don't see her winning the Mares Chase.

Comment

I agree tbh. I've just asked them to price up her winning the PP Gold Cup and placing in the Mares Chase. Be interesting to see what they come back with...

Comment

• Originally posted by isitmarchyet View Post

I agree tbh. I've just asked them to price up her winning the PP Gold Cup and placing in the Mares Chase. Be interesting to see what they come back with...
          It'll be the same, 60/1. They are lazy cunts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

It'll be the same, 60/1. They are lazy cunts.
            Good that's what you want tbf.

Comment

• Yeah fingers crossed

Comment

• Got a bit excited when they told me they'd priced it up at 125/1 but they've done it as a win double and not a win and place like I asked for...

Comment

• Salsaretta is running tomorrow 11/2 (12:50 Punchestown) in the handicap chase.

Giving 16lbs to Tintangle 33/1, who was not beaten when unseating when they met last season....

Comment

Salsaretta is running tomorrow 11/2 (12:50 Punchestown) in the handicap chase.

Giving 16lbs to Tintangle 33/1, who was not beaten when unseating when they met last season....

Sounds too easy for Tintangle doesn't it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

Sounds too easy for Tintangle doesn't it ?
                      If only it was a two horse race.
                      Unfortunately Kev's favourite horse is running.
                      The Flyer is back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post

If only it was a two horse race.
                        Unfortunately Kev's favourite horse is running.
                        The Flyer is back.
                        Yeah no chance I'm not backing Tornado Flyer - Graded horse in handicap, only giving 2lbs to Salsaretta? WALLOP.

Still, I think Tintangle is a good bet at 33/1

Comment

Yeah no chance I'm not backing Tornado Flyer - Graded horse in handicap, only giving 2lbs to Salsaretta? WALLOP.

Still, I think Tintangle is a good bet at 33/1
                          Yep I've just had a restricted - less than a fiver ew bet on it with PP

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post

Yep I've just had a restricted - less than a fiver ew bet on it with PP
                            Didn't know you were restricted with PP - that's an annoying one.

Comment

Didn't know you were restricted with PP - that's an annoying one.
                              Yep no freebets, no BOG, and no enhanced odds.
                              Night before and some antepost bets restrict me to winning of less than ?200 - but thats a bit hit and miss.

Been like this for a year or two, on and off.
                              Only Bet365 leave me alone now, and other peoples accounts obviously.

Comment

• Laurina
                                7m Spanish Moon - Lamboghina
                                Sullivan Bloodstock Limited
                                14/1PP3-
                                RPR 158h 150c OR 157h

Our system is completely different to the system she knew when trained by Willie [Mullins], so part of the job with the horses who have joined us is getting them used to how we do things. She's a bit of a challenge but the most important thing is she looks fantastic. She beat Minella Indo over fences on her chasing debut but I believe she then bled twice. We gave her a wind op over the summer and in the last few weeks she's been coming along beautifully in her training alongside Politologue and Next Destination. We've had no problems with her and she's in a happy place after enjoying some schooling over hurdles and fences. The Ascot Hurdle on Saturday will be her first run for us. That's just a starting point and should guide us as to whether she then runs over hurdles or fences. The new mares' chase at the Cheltenham Festival could obviously be perfect for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X