Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

Mares Chase 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elimay is still 3/1 NRNB with Coral in their specials section.

    Best price on oddschecker is 9/4 with 365 - best NRNB price is 2/1



    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

      Good case from back on 16th August!

      P.s. It doesn't matter if someone mentioned it first, I'm just bringing it up as a good case



      ...and banging on about this not being a likely target for a novice seems to have worked out.


      Although Colreevy not ruled out is she actually.



      Happy Diva, Shattered Love, Annie Mc?


      What a shite race
      I remember being so sure ELIMAY was the horse for this race when I did the research and wrote that piece, that I've had to bite my tongue everytime anyone has dared to suggest another Mare can win.
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

      Comment


      • Originally posted by charlie View Post
        Task just keeps gets easier for Elimay. No BDD, PTKO probably going QMCC, Hendo switching DDC back to hurdles, Colreevy looking Fairyhouse bound. One after the other after the other.


        That boosted 3/1 with coral really stands out doesn’t it. Will be a 7/4 shot on the day I’d have thought

        Comment


        • Robin de Carlow has an entry!

          Comment


          • Put thekettle on doesnt

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
              Put thekettle on doesnt
              The only surprise to me has been the level of discussion over the past 11 months about what her target will be...

              Comment


              • Entries:

                https://twitter.com/festivalracing/s...24055743815680

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                  Robin de Carlow has an entry!
                  I think there's a strong case to be made for her, 20/1 NRNB seems perfectly reasonable at this stage and looking at the entries.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                    Robin de Carlow has an entry!
                    For what it's worth, the entry came out of the blue but is at least a sign that she is almost ready to roll. The last we heard was that she'd be ready in March but going straight to the Festival would be a big ask.
                    She also has an entry for the Leinster National on March 14th.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by archie View Post

                      For what it's worth, the entry came out of the blue but is at least a sign that she is almost ready to roll. The last we heard was that she'd be ready in March but going straight to the Festival would be a big ask.
                      She also has an entry for the Leinster National on March 14th.
                      Thanks for the update and good luck wherever she runs

                      Comment


                      • I’m feeling more confident about PTKO’s chance now HDB has not kept her involved in this. I’ve done a u turn on my thoughts of her chances in the QMCC and still think she will place and really get the boys out of their comfort zones. I can’t wait!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                          I’m feeling more confident about PTKO’s chance now HDB has not kept her involved in this. I’ve done a u turn on my thoughts of her chances in the QMCC and still think she will place and really get the boys out of their comfort zones. I can’t wait!!!!!!

                          HDB certain has some balls!!! Fair play to him
                          I have NRNB credits coming back after I went in on PTKO for this, and I'm going to reinvest the whole lot on her in the W/O market for the QM

                          Comment


                          • 11-7 Colreevy
                            11-5 Elimay
                            11-5 Salsaretta
                            11-2 the rest

                            https://www.racingpost.com/racecards...87/at-a-glance

                            Comment


                            • Would be a real shame if Shattered Love doesn’t come over for this...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Attaglance View Post
                                Would be a real shame if Shattered Love doesn’t come over for this...
                                Agreed . Getting weight as a previous G1 Festival winner from less experienced Mares just doesn't seem right. Big chance if she turns up.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X