Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair Chase 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post

I did look before and after to see if Greanteen was in any of the Ryanair markets but couldn’t see any. My only other thought was that he could end up in the Brown Plate or will his mark be too high after today’s win?
    He was 151, probably get raised to 155/156.
    Tha didn’t look like his ceiling rating either, so I think it’s Champion Chase/Ryanair if he keeps showing the improvement that puts 2nd season chasers in the mix for the top Grade 1’s.
    "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Still think Allaho will come here and will be the one to beat. Stuck him in a double with Bumper good thing Sir Gerhard. 1pt @ 76/1

Comment

• A Plus Tard (OR 167) is in final decs for the Grade 2, 2M Fortria Chase on Sunday.

He carries penalties for a Grade 1 win, so carries 12 stone.

Eclair Beaufue (Gordon Elliott) (OR 153) carries only 11st 3lb so is only 3lb behind on ratings.

Running over 2M this could be close, and any big win here for EdB pumps up the Grand Annual form of Greaneteen and Chosen Mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
          A Plus Tard (OR 167) is in final decs for the Grade 2, 2M Fortria Chase on Sunday.

Eclair Beaufue (Gordon Elliott) (OR 153) carries only 11st 3lb so is only 3lb behind on ratings.

Running over 2M this could be close, and any big win here for EdB pumps up the Grand Annual form of Greaneteen and Chosen Mate.
          Definitely an interesting race SW, eyes peeled on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
            A Plus Tard (OR 167) is in final decs for the Grade 2, 2M Fortria Chase on Sunday.

If APT beats him it'll just highlight a potential gulf in class between G1 and the 'caps though too...

I hope APT gives him weight and a beating to be fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

If APT beats him it'll just highlight a potential gulf in class between G1 and the 'caps though too...

I hope APT gives him weight and a beating to be fair.
              Me too.

Comment

• ALLAHO
                Allaho looks a real jumping type. He did everything nicely last year, he just didn't quite see it out. Maybe we'll bring him back in trip to start off this year, we'll see what happens.
                I was hoping he might turn into a stayer but he has a really high cruising speed and maybe coming back in trip might suit him. He jumps well and he gallops. We'll let him tell us what suits best.

Comment

• CILAOS EMERY
                  I think we're going to go back chasing with him this year and he could possibly be another that goes out in trip for the Ryanair as well. He's a fast horse, he could go down the Champion Chase route but the Ryanair might be more realistic.

Comment

ALLAHO
                    Allaho looks a real jumping type. He did everything nicely last year, he just didn't quite see it out. Maybe we'll bring him back in trip to start off this year, we'll see what happens.
                    I was hoping he might turn into a stayer but he has a really high cruising speed and maybe coming back in trip might suit him. He jumps well and he gallops. We'll let him tell us what suits best.

There's your Ryanair winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

There's your Ryanair winner.
                      I’d be thinking so too. Have done the double of Allaho Ryanair APT champion chase for a small stake.

Comment

CILAOS EMERY
                        I think we're going to go back chasing with him this year and he could possibly be another that goes out in trip for the Ryanair as well. He's a fast horse, he could go down the Champion Chase route but the Ryanair might be more realistic.
                        Yippee

Saw an entry looked might go this way and got well over 200s on exchange

still some long prices up there if anyone interested....tho under 100 now

Not sure he could win and Allaho looks ideal, but good one for book
                        Fat Jockey Patron (est. Jan 2021)

Comment

• Mullins has min, allaho, and melon for the Ryanair, I think CE will go to the champion chase with or without CPS

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                            Mullins has min, allaho, and melon for the Ryanair, I think CE will go to the champion chase with or without CPS
                            Melon with go for the Gold Cup I would think

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post

Melon with go for the Gold Cup I would think
                              Same owner as al boum photo so unless he’s a non runner I’d think he’ll split them, Ryanair for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post

Same owner as al boum photo so unless he’s a non runner I’d think he’ll split them, Ryanair for me
                                surely you’d rather two darts at the Gold cup over a Ryanair?

Comment

Working...
                                X