Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair Chase 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Altior View Post
    Gerry Hannon not one to waste his words anyway. Allaho looked poor.
    How could you possibly tell hahaha

He got beat by easy game on reappearance last season so next time will tell us more

Comment

• Go on Min ya boy ya!!
      2m speed from the front hard for the likes of Allaho and BOD to lie up with

Comment

• Sky bet have reopened Min at 8/1 - cheeky 3pts

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post

How could you possibly tell hahaha

He got beat by easy game on reappearance last season so next time will tell us more
          Worrying he ran out of gas so quick though.

Comment

• Allahslow doesn’t have the gears I’ve been telling you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Altior View Post

Worrying he ran out of gas so quick though.
              Hard to have an opinion on any of what happened

When we could actually see them the feed kept freezing

Comment

• Surely. It was too bad to be true from Allaho, but I must commend Min again a horse I never back as for some reason I never fancy him but he keeps proving me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                  Allahslow doesn’t have the gears I’ve been telling you!

Are you taking that as his true running?

Not willing to forgive him first time out?

Impressive judgement given we couldn't see.

Comment

• Came on to say about Min price! 8-1 is incredible for last years winner and beat a few that were head of betting today. Done single ew along with ew double with benie in mares chase

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Are you taking that as his true running?

Not willing to forgive him first time out?

Impressive judgement given we couldn't see.
                      Was a little bit tongue in cheek but you know I don’t fancy him.
                      So to answer you -
                      True running - No
                      Forgive him first time out - Possibly
                      Will he win the Ryanair - Not for me he’s not got a turn of foot

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post

Was a little bit tongue in cheek but you know I don’t fancy him.
                        So to answer you -
                        True running - No
                        Forgive him first time out - Possibly
                        Will he win the Ryanair - Not for me he’s not got a turn of foot
                        Much better

To be fair he's out to 16/1 - he shouldn't ever have been any shorter than that really given he was 10/1 and so was Min for most of the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                          Came on to say about Min price! 8-1 is incredible for last years winner and beat a few that were head of betting today. Done single ew along with ew double with benie in mares chase
                          I think that's a fair price too.

Min is one of those horses that seems to divide opinion.

He's been nitching up G1 wins, but every time he does you can knock the form.

Ryanair, just holding on beating Saint Calvados
                          Today, pulling out all the stops to beat Tornado Flyer

I'm a bit fan nowadays, but I can see why people will be able to say they don't fancy him in March.

I must say I'm surprised Imperial Aura is still favourite in some places, I know which of the two I'd be backing!

Comment

• More than happy to take the 16s Allaho after that, for a horse that is known to have needed his first run the last 2 seasons. Essentially getting 6 points bigger at the expense of finding out something you already knew to be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

I think that's a fair price too.

Min is one of those horses that seems to divide opinion.

He's been nitching up G1 wins, but every time he does you can knock the form.

Ryanair, just holding on beating Saint Calvados
                              Today, pulling out all the stops to beat Tornado Flyer

I'm a bit fan nowadays, but I can see why people will be able to say they don't fancy him in March.

I must say I'm surprised Imperial Aura is still favourite in some places, I know which of the two I'd be backing!
                              Not sure if I agree Kev. Agree that Min notches up the grade 1s, but as you say you can knock the form every time. Imperial Aura will keep improving, Min will likely be regressing. If they were both 8/1, Min is more deserving of the price but I'd rather back Imperial Aura.

If you get what I mean in that riddle

Comment

• Needing the run for me when i am looking for that positive is when a horse has ran well in the main and just blew up towards the end.
                                now i know we couldnt see much of what Allaho did today, but he never seem to have been disputing then dropped away.
                                He is usually prominent but i think against a horse like Min who has genuine 2m speed he is going to struggle to lie up with that (just a theory - more evidence needed).
                                beaten 34 lengths i couldnt be rushing in to add him

Comment

Working...
                                X