Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2021 - Ante Post Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally proper prices for the Morgiana. Saint Roi fav. Aba 9/2 with PP

Comment

• Originally posted by Pendil View Post
      Finally proper prices for the Morgiana. Saint Roi fav. Aba 9/2 with PP
      Saint Roi is 33/1 to win the Morgiana and the CH with Sky for anyone who may be interested in that.

It's technically value against his current ante post price for starters....

Of course he could get beaten in the Morgiana and be 33/1 again

Comment

• Worth 1/2 pt.

Comment

Worth 1/2 pt.
          I believe so, for anyone not already in bed with him, or wanting a nice top up.

His price now is not leaving much to work with given what he's actually achieved however as I've said since that County win, I think he was one of the most stunning handicap winners that I've ever seen and am willing to believe my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            I believe so, for anyone not already in bed with him, or wanting a nice top up.

His price now is not leaving much to work with given what he's actually achieved however as I've said since that County win, I think he was one of the most stunning handicap winners that I've ever seen and am willing to believe my eyes.
            You convinced me some time ago @20/1 when I was backing Aramon. Luckily Spectre gave us an early heads up on Aramon and I got out for 100 pc

Comment

You convinced me some time ago @20/1 when I was backing Aramon. Luckily Spectre gave us an early heads up on Aramon and I got out for 100 pc
              Yeah, it was hard to have one without the other even though I was leaning more with the eye than the actual figures. It's a shame we won't get to see them have a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                Interesting that he mentions Crosshill- was down that day and thought he looked nice in the ring.
                Got an engine too.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post

Got an engine too.
                  Have backed him any race Jack, he was the most impressive horse i saw yesterday, that Eric Bloodaxe/Ferny bumper isnt half working out well

Comment

• This is from the racingpost site today -

"Earlier in the week, Cyrname was a 6-4 chance in the bet365 Charlie Hall Chase but, with concerns over going left-handed, he is now as big as 11-4 for the Grade 2 heat at 3.20."

What pointless 'journalism'. Have people only realised over night that wetherby is left handed? Or maybe the drift is nothing to do with which way the track is

Comment

• lazy journalism!

Comment

• Kev is it time to unearth the plot from Gordon this week (7th Nov?)

Ive placed just one bet antepost for Cheltenham which is a treble as follows:

Shishkin 3/1 (Arkle)
                        Abracadabras 5/1 (Champion Hurdle)
                        Tiger Roll 4/1 (Cross Country Chase)

At 120/1 that felt fair as you would think that these look solid targets for each horse.

Abra got beat immediately after I placed the bet but hoping he comes on for the run and improves through the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Ferof View Post
                          Kev is it time to unearth the plot from Gordon this week (7th Nov?)

Shishkin 3/1 (Arkle)

At 120/1 that felt fair as you would think that these look solid targets for each horse.

Abra got beat immediately after I placed the bet but hoping he comes on for the run and improves through the season.
                          Entries for Naas on Saturday should be out at 1pm today from Ireland, on the HRI website.
                          Last edited by Saxon Warrior; 3 November 2020, 08:41 AM.
                          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Ferof View Post
                            Kev is it time to unearth the plot from Gordon this week (7th Nov?)

Shishkin 3/1 (Arkle)

It is, SW is in the case this year. I fear we'll move the price a bit hastily this year as we are all looking for the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post

Entries for Naas on Saturday should be out at 1pm today from Ireland, on the HRI website.
                              Sorry am I missing something, isn't the Naas card on Saturday a flat card this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Halffat1 View Post

Sorry am I missing something, isn't the Naas card on Saturday a flat card this year?
                                No , You are correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X