Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2021 - Ante Post Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheltenham 2021 - Ante Post Bets

I nearly started this yesterday, as Concertista was 50/1 after crossing the line for the Mares Hurdle

Unfortunately it got referred to traders and quite rightly, rejected

I know Goshen has been backed by a few on here already for the Champion Hurdle at 10/1

Hope you've had a great 2020 festival....... let's hope 2021 is even better!

and for my own reference, I'll be waiting for the entries for Naas on Sat 7th November 2020 for the next Gordon Martin Pipe plot....

https://www.racingpost.com/results/1...9-11-09/744355
    https://www.racingpost.com/results/1...8-11-10/715988
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 13 March 2020, 07:20 PM.

....Melon Gold Cup and Thyme Hill Stayers my little interest this morning given trainer comments.

Comment

RSA is going to be a tough one to unpick

Really like The Big Breakaway at 40/1 though, Power barely touched him in the final straight and the stable was terrible form. Looked a bit outpaced so expecting them to put him up in trip.

Comment

Goshen Champ Hurdle - on.

Comment

The Big Getaway - RSA (Some beast over a fence on the new course - galloping track)
          Goshen - Champion Hurdle
          Chacun - Champion Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
            RSA is going to be a tough one to unpick

Really like The Big Breakaway at 40/1 though, Power barely touched him in the final straight and the stable was terrible form. Looked a bit outpaced so expecting them to put him up in trip.
            Will the stable be in any better form next March?

Tizzy doesn't tend to ever fire at Cheltenham does he?

Comment

He races his horses to win pre Cheltenham, which is admirable but also not the best for us for Cheltenham.

Comment

Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
                The Big Getaway - RSA (Some beast over a fence on the new course - galloping track)
                Goshen - Champion Hurdle
                Chacun - Champion Chase
                done this but have put topofthegame in the GC in instead of TBG in the rsa - the rsa form looks strong from that year

Comment

I just thought it was interesting how Power never moved on him in the Ballymore. He’s outpaced between 3-2 out and needs to be ridden then is very much nursed home for me. Think he needs the further trip - possibly 4 Miller actually

Comment

Guilty as charged - Champ - 10-1 Gold cup .
                    - Top of the game - 25-1 Gold cup.
                    about 15 minutes after A.B.P crossed the line !! , I know , sad isn't it !!

Comment

...a few reporters/tipsters asked to give an early selection for next years Festival in this morning RP;

David Baxter - The Big Breakaway to win the RSA.
                      Tom Collins - Appreciate It a ‘stonking bet’ at 16-1 for Ballymore.
                      Padraig Hassett - Shishkin wins the Arkle. Minella Indo could be a player in the Gold Cup.
                      Pietro Innocenzi - Easywork could be tailor-made for the Arkle.
                      Keith Melrose - The 12-1 Betfair and PP offered on Santini for the Gold Cup is ‘clearly ridiculous and may not last long enough for you to read this’.

Comment

If i had one bet. And iv no idea of the price. it would be elixir d'ainay for the arkle.

NB
                        Abacadabras / saint roi for the champion.
                        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

The stand out ones for me at the moment would be Captain Guinness in the arkle at 25s and Lost in Translation same price in the gold Cup.

Comment

7.5pts Goshen 12/1 Champion Hurdle
                            1pt Samcro 55/1 Gold Cup

Comment

Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
                              The stand out ones for me at the moment would be Captain Guinness in the arkle at 25s and Lost in Translation same price in the gold Cup.
                              I have done Captain Guinness @ 25/1 for the Arkle

Comment

Working...
                              X