Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2022 Triumph Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post

Not declared I think.
    Clearly ready to run so watch for future 3yo Irish entries...
    Maybe just needs a little ease in the going :/

Comment

I requested Laishann to be added to bet365 ahead of his run tomorrow and they've offered 33/1.

Comment

I don't think Laishann is the one for this, Iberique Du Seuil might still be the one for Elliott?

Comment

Laishann is either not very good or will be handicapped I assume.

Iberique de Seuil is almost certainly well rated based on the normal Elliott MO. Good enough to win the Triumph, who knows? Definitely one to have onside based on law of averages though.
          Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre View Post
            Laishann is either not very good or will be handicapped I assume.

Iberique de Seuil is almost certainly well rated based on the normal Elliott MO. Good enough to win the Triumph, who knows? Definitely one to have onside based on law of averages though.
            I’d say I’m happier he’s not running on the good ground and being pulled as it makes you think Elliott does rate him.

The Down Royal meeting that he targets is where we want to see him, preferably with softer ground which it should be by the end of the month you’d think.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post

I’d say I’m happier he’s not running on the good ground and being pulled as it makes you think Elliott does rate him.

The Down Royal meeting that he targets is where we want to see him, preferably with softer ground which it should be by the end of the month you’d think.
              That’s what I’m thinking too.
              "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Iberique - Triumph hdl .... Laishann - Boodles juv hdl maybe .. ??.

Comment

Anyone aware of the Ricci purchase, Vauban ?
                  I can’t see a great deal from his flat form to get excited about but he’s on record as saying he hasn’t been as excited about any horse they bought off the flat since Saldier…

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                    Anyone aware of the Ricci purchase, Vauban ?
                    I can’t see a great deal from his flat form to get excited about but he’s on record as saying he hasn’t been as excited about any horse they bought off the flat since Saldier…

ATR highlighted him 2 month ago when he was bought by Ricci, had an impressive turn of foot that day albeit that was over 1m3f.

Comment

Iberique Du Seuil declared for Galway on Saturday. Ground should now be soft enough to stand his ground this time.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                        Iberique Du Seuil declared for Galway on Saturday. Ground should now be soft enough to stand his ground this time.
                        Likely to be on the Heavy side of Soft so hopefully it's not too bad for him to run. Can't have it both ways !

Comment

Well that was disappointing.

Comment

That was shocking, boodles at best now!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post
                              Well that was disappointing.
                              Ya looked like he was coming to take it up 4 furlongs out but found nothing

Comment

fitness , and heavy ground , hurdling wasn't great either , would liked to see him closer at the end , need to see another run before making my mind up

Comment

Working...
                                X